FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Form last couple of days its impossible to upload TVs on filesonic,
Well, digital fingerprint in action :(
But i just want to say one line "You Grow With Warez,After Making Money,You Are Banning It" :-\

hi hish / marco,

When you try to remote upload a file that has a space on the file url, does it automatically recognize as two separate files?

I have remote uploaded a lot of times with files that contains space on its url and successfully uploaded but just now it happends to get two links and a following message I get..

ERROR_UNKNOWN
Invalid Link

I hope it is just a temporary problem and it will go back to normal soon.

Hi macro yesterday you send mail to me?

I was reviewing affiliates accounts and post and noticed that you have been doing well in the past few months but I think you have potential to earn more. I browsed some of your post and noticed that you use 3 hosts FileSonic, FileServe and alternate between FilesFlash or GrooveFile, the strategy you have been using is ok for pay per download and can bring in revenues but also limits earnings potential. By using many hosts you spread your downloads and reduces the likelihood of user buying premiums, therefore reduce revenues. With your statistics you could be making much more and I would like to help develop a strategy that is sure to increase your revenues.

send from marcofilesonic@gmail.com

Hi,

We do! Anybody who is defrauding Filesonic and our affiliates be shut down.

We also encourage any affiliate who comes across one of these sites to report them to us immediately. Thank you to all affiliates who have and continue to report them!

Hish

Hish I think you guys already know those premium generating sites. But I don't know if you guys are supporting them cause when I see the account manager, I see tons of premium generating sites like fast-debrid, premget or link-snappy.

If you google "filesonic premium link generator" there are tons of websites listed in there. But when you google your competitor's name - "fileserve premium link generator" there's a tad less result in the search. I know a lot of prem gen sites have dropped your competitor's service because they were persistent about this problem.

I know you'll save ALOT of bandwith and server costs with this. I love filesonic and I wish you'll improve more on this area. ;)

RobertoWarez or you put your files in a rar file name is "Angelina Jolie brad Pitt- bedroom videos.rar" :))))) they think THEY GOT you."I'm sure few members will search this file name in google when they read it " or will think about it.

does Remote Upload User/Pass Manager work? try to add megaupload account but after i tried to paste mu links on the RU page it only gives error then try to check the settings again the account that I add doesn't show up.. it stays blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back