FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh..more interface bugs

Fix this please, i cant edit files at the bottom because it goes under the interface instead of over like it should.
bugsln.jpg

Hish/Marco can you do something about those premium generator websites? Some filehosts have vigorously chased after them and they saved a lot of $$ because of it. I wish you guys could do the same :)

Hi,

We do! Anybody who is defrauding Filesonic and our affiliates be shut down.

We also encourage any affiliate who comes across one of these sites to report them to us immediately. Thank you to all affiliates who have and continue to report them!

Hish

Sigh..more interface bugs

Fix this please, i cant edit files at the bottom because it goes under the interface instead of over like it should.
bugsln.jpg

Hi,

Please open an affiliate ticket and provide details so we can replicate :)

Hish

I have been scanning all my files What is the problem ? please restore files Or I will cease to deal with you

my compte is -----

Hi,

Please open an affiliate ticket and don't post your nickname on the board :)

Hish

my payment info is missing in my account. the paypal account is still listed und "manage payment accounts" but it shows no account listed on my dashboard.

Please open an affiliate ticket

Hish

Last edited:
Was it supposed to appear "Paid" on my account? I already have a PayPal account on the dashboard, but it seems that some users have already their payouts, and I don't. I was said it was automatic, but I'm not sure.

My first time on Filesonic. Can you help me?

Was it supposed to appear "Paid" on my account? I already have a PayPal account on the dashboard, but it seems that some users have already their payouts, and I don't. I was said it was automatic, but I'm not sure.

My first time on Filesonic. Can you help me?

its completely automatic you no need to fear there might some delay in payments tats all :)

Filesonic.com deleting account for no reason

Hello Hish,May i know since when you started deleting Lifetime Account for no reason? Today i log into my account and it says no such user found (same thing for request forgotten pass). :(I couldn't even login to helpdesk. Had to submit ticket without logging in using another my email. this is very frustrating.For sure my account was not compromised and i've been fully charged!I urge you to look into the matter personally and bring back my account as it was. I even had uploaded FILES into it! :SRequest #203486Thanks in advance

I want my money

My account with more than 1 TB file was deleted today, only I use it, do not share with anyone.

Yesterday I made a big sale Pay Per Sale using the plan in which I got for my account $907dolares, which did not receive.

What you tell me about it?

My premium account was 2014.

My account with more than 1 TB file was deleted today, only I use it, do not share with anyone.

Yesterday I made a big sale Pay Per Sale using the plan in which I got for my account $907dolares, which did not receive.

What you tell me about it?

My premium account was 2014.

u made $907 in 1 day, that's why.. probably fraud sales
you need to submit a ticket to know it ;-)

any1 else have problem with FSC..
upload is finished, i have links to file..
but files are not show on fsc site...

its started today like 1h ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back