FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, my login email is xxxxxxx
and today when i tried to download something it came up with some
crappy error saying that it detected suspicious activity linked to my IP address, error 128.

and it led me to captcha which i typed it but to no avail.

it's frustrating. please resolve it, thanks.

Open an affiliate ticket, please don't post your login information on the board.

Hish

Hello Hish !

There is problem with my account.

The problem, funny that you told me to reply that ticket, but how ? when I can not access my account. When I try to login to helpdesk, so I must use an other email to send that ticket. It tell me that : "Sorry, there is no such email in our database." No email about that deletion !

Please open an affiliate ticket using your e-mail. You can reply to the e-mail to correspond.

Hish

hey! why i cant see my earning reports anymore?

Put your mouse over your e-mail address, you will get a drop down menu where you can select "Affiliate Account" :)

Hish

Thanks for your prompt reply Hish!
This is a new functionality, am I right?

Best regards!

AtZ

It's always been there - but now you can see it in your account as opposed to just the payment.

Hish

i am a premium user but one of my file got deleted (no dmca or others)

i use premium mainly to save files but got deleted

bit confused,

btw happy new year hish :)

i am a premium user but one of my file got deleted (no dmca or others)

i use premium mainly to save files but got deleted

bit confused,

btw happy new year hish :)

me too mr hish , 143 files deleted today :'(

all of them ( no dmca or others )

and this is first time i got deleted files [ 143 in one day ]
:(

Last edited:

Ok...now i'm confused. Why in my stats there's Promo bonus for 1st January 2012, i made 2 sales that day.

I don't press any request yet, i need confirmation. Don't want get problem because $10 bonus. So Mr. Hish / Marco, Please confirm this, thanks.

Edit : I just open ticket for this.

Ok Mr. Hish / Marco..now i see promo bonus on 1st January 2012 is gone.
It's not like i don't want the money, but i know something wrong when i see bonus on that date, and afraid to press request button. Better honest and stay away from problem.

Thanks for fixed that issue.

hi guys I have a question, have a free account on filesonic and the Affiliate Plan is PPS Fixed up to $ 15, the question is whether as a free user can earn on the PPS? Tnx.....;)

@bucolini

Sure. As long as you believe, have good content and keep posting.

One year ago i began from Free User and still remembered..i've got my first sales on the fifth day :). So as long as you have Faith and never give up ( even when your stats so bad...just keep posting ), you can make it.

It depends on ourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back