FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I try to access filesonic appears me this error:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (85.242.176.247) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 1

I can't oppen an affilite ticket:facepalm:

Im in new year vacation,dont post and upload nothing hole week and still earn.
This is without work :P

FILESONIC ROCK!!

Happy new year Hish,Marco and all stuff,you are the best,wish you all the best and to be same like before.

Wow! This is what hard work can bring =)

Hish

When I try to access filesonic appears me this error:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (85.242.176.247) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 1

I can't oppen an affilite ticket:facepalm:

Hi,

You have been queued for unban - your IP was blocked for multiple failed logins. These are typically temporary, so if you have a couple failed logins, please wait an hour or so before attempting to log in to avoid a ban which requires us to manually unblock.

Also, in the future PM Macro if you cannot access the site :)

Hish

Once again, I can't believe it, it is impossible, my stats dropped by 50%.

May I know what is going on with my account? I guess that statistics are ok, but whats happening? Everything is online.

Last edited:
Happy new year to all filesonic staff and all the user here!
In the new year day I get $84, which is my new record on PPD, That is best gift form filesonic. Thanks again !!!
P6rxX.jpg

Once again, I can't believe it, it is impossible, my stats dropped by 50%.

May I know what is going on with my account? I guess that statistics are ok, but whats happening? Everything is online.

I'm having the same problem, and I think it should be called "New Year's Present". Maybe everybody's out celebrating 2012's coming. And as of this moment for today, I've noticed the stats are picking up a little bit. Hopefully it can ends up being good for the whole day. I guess there's nothing we can do but be patient. :)

Happy new year to all filesonic staff and all the user here!
In the new year day I get $84, which is my new record on PPD, That is best gift form filesonic. Thanks again !!!
P6rxX.jpg

Wow, congratulations! I'm having the exact opposite situation, which means it's almost the lowest day as to stats. :facepalm:

One more question : Regarding Promo, can Filesonic include 01st January 2012 as part of promo date...? I know it's end on Saturday, 31st December 2011, but as we can see 01st January 2012 is on Sunday and that's part of the weekend. Just suggestion...hope Filesonic can consider that :)

This 1st will not be included in the current promo.

Hish

Ok...now i'm confused. Why in my stats there's Promo bonus for 1st January 2012, i made 2 sales that day.

I don't press any request yet, i need confirmation. Don't want get problem because $10 bonus. So Mr. Hish / Marco, Please confirm this, thanks.

Edit : I just open ticket for this.

Last edited:
It happend to me today I got all my upload deleted before a posted

Any 1 same problem ??

Thanks

YE it seems they are in with DMCA now or something they are deleting everyones files that have a same name as a file found else where under copyright infringing.

Im uploading rar files with just for example . Hstl3 and still they delete it and say digital fingerprint ust mins after i upload . Very bad i need a new home to upload , :(

Hello Hish !

There is problem with my account.

Ticket #196640: Deleted account ?
Your request (#196640) has been resolved. To review, comment and reopen the request, follow the link below:
http://helpdesk.filesonic.com/tickets/196640

You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Sara, Dec-31 12:01 pm (EST):
Hello,

Username: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To reset your password: http://www.filesonic.com/user/forgot-my-password

If you have any trouble using the above link to obtain a new password, please reply to this ticket.

Thank you,
FileSonic Helpdesk

Dec-27 09:12 am (EST):
My email is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know why my account was deleted, no email was sent to my email. Even helpdesk tell me that my email (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx) was registered, but while logging in filesonic.com it tell me that no email was found

The problem, funny that you told me to reply that ticket, but how ? when I can not access my account. When I try to login to helpdesk, so I must use an other email to send that ticket. It tell me that : "Sorry, there is no such email in our database." No email about that deletion !

YE it seems they are in with DMCA now or something they are deleting everyones files that have a same name as a file found else where under copyright infringing.

Im uploading rar files with just for example . Hstl3 and still they delete it and say digital fingerprint ust mins after i upload . Very bad i need a new home to upload , :(

Did you receive email notice file deleted? and what's the reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back