FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm trying to change my password but email confirmation still not show up in my email. 2 hours already..how long should i waiting for it

request payment

Dear Patners,

This thread was opened by us, in order to keep you up to date, help you with anything that you might need and to listen to your feedback. This is why we ask that you use this thread to post your comments. We will work on implementing your suggestions in the quickest time possible! I'm always here to attend to your needs, as always :)

What is FileSonic.com about?

1- A steady service for partners & users. Everyone is loving the site more & more!

2- As some of you know, we have been working on delivering one of the best uploading systems out there! It is here now!! Whether it is FTP, Remote or Web Upload, our system is ready to take any amount you intend to upload!

3- We offer One-on-one affiliate support! We have hired a few more affiliate managers (who speak different languages), and they are always at your service. We are a bunch of friendly, caring staff that will attend to your needs ASAP!Please contact me to assign to you a dedicated affiliate manager who can help you with your day-to-day needs!

4- We offer the biggest range of plans for our partners to make a lot of money! :cool:

--------------------------------

You can choose between 5 plans;

1)Pay Per Download:
Pay-per-download is up to $35 per 1,000 downloads and ALL countries are counted !

2)Pay Per Sale:
Pay-per-sale pays you 60% from all sales made from your files!

3)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Fixed:
Get up to $15 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price! The minimum you will get with this plan is $10 Fixed Per Sale. This is a FileSonic.com innovation!

4)Half & Half:
Get up to $17.5 per 1000 downloads + :
A- Get 30% for every Premium Sale you bring in!
or B - Get $5 for every Premium Sale you bring in, regardless of its price!

5)[NEW]Pay Per Sale Elite:
[Exclusive!] Some affiliates may get up to 85% or up to $17 per new Premium Sale! This exclusive program is only offered to top affiliates wanting to join FileSonic. If you feel like you should be part of our Elite crew, contact me to request an invitation.

--------------------------------

[NEW]Super Elite:
On top of the competitive payout, we launched a new bonus, which allows its partners to earn 10% more on their daily earnings!

Also, if you have the ability to bring on a lot more traffic or sales, contact me to make a special deal.

Click here to register and start making a lot of money !

Remember guys: this is not just our business, but it is yours too! Be ready to make a lot of money with us, we want to be your #1 file host and we will do whatever it takes to get there. :)

Best Regards,

Hish
FileSonic.com

If you're a guest and require support please register, reply to this thread and we'll gladly help you.
Hello Hish! I know http://www.wjunction.com always support Filesonic resolve any questions of the user, I have encountered a problem on payment of the glass would help http://www.wjunction. com. Filesonic my account user: tlmuchmoney90, gmail: lanthai.kt @ gmail.com has two most recent pay Filesonic: December 21st, 2011 and December 27th, 2011, I have not received payment without a reason during that period, until Dec-28 10:49 am (EST) I just received notice accounts banned. the money in my account had over $ 300 is not a small figure with what would you attempt gang.Toi glasses help me stick toan.Thanks you!

Hi Hish.

Please help me sir, since Filesonic changed the appearance & link id (from digits to alphabets), all filesonic links with new letter file "file/abcd12dc" remote to wupload give a 0.02mb(20.50kb) file. When will they fix it Hish ?

Thank you
Best Regard

Last edited:
Hi Hish,

We're your reseller and we've not been getting any support for the past 2 to 3 days. Please look into ticket #196226. Thank you

Regards,
22zero6

Request payment!

Hello Hish! I know http://www.wjunction.com always support Filesonic resolve any questions of the user, I have encountered a problem on payment of the glass would help http://www.wjunction. com. Filesonic my account user: tlmuchmoney90, gmail: lanthai.kt @ gmail.com has two most recent pay Filesonic: December 21st, 2011 and December 27th, 2011, I have not received payment without a reason during that period, until Dec-28 10:49 am (EST) I just received notice accounts banned. the money in my account had over $ 300 is a huge amount to what was tried.I respectfully beseech your help I paid.Thanks you!

remote upload from filesonic to wupload is not working when i am uploading a file i only get a 20.5 kb file ........what's the problem & when it will be fixed ????????

Hello Hish! I know http://www.wjunction.com always support Filesonic resolve any questions of the user, I have encountered a problem on payment of the glass would help http://www.wjunction. com. Filesonic my account user: tlmuchmoney90, gmail: lanthai.kt @ gmail.com has two most recent pay Filesonic: December 21st, 2011 and December 27th, 2011, I have not received payment without a reason during that period, until Dec-28 10:49 am (EST) I just received notice accounts banned. the money in my account had over $ 300 is not a small figure with what would you attempt gang.Toi glasses help me stick toan.Thanks you!

Your account was banned for fake files.

Hish

remote upload isnt working with uploadstation filejungle ...

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

remote upload from filesonic to wupload is not working when i am uploading a file i only get a 20.5 kb file ........what's the problem & when it will be fixed ????????

This is an issue you have to speak with Wupload support about.

Hish

Morning Filesonic-Pals and -Team,

Two little things this day:

1. Complains about missing Scrollbars if you wanna move a file.

Solution: Just click a folder on the left side, so the subfolders open. After that you have the needed scrollbars.

2. Decreasing downloads

I'm using multiple hoster and all were decreasing since XMas, although FSc was the worst.
I'd say XMas is one reason. Another reason could be changed layout and APi. Personally I'm using Linkcrypt while adding my links. And the weird part is, since the new layout/API all file show up on the linkcrypt-page with the name "Homepage." So I guess the free leechers just use another hoster if they don't see the actual filename. So, is this a problem of FSc or Linkcrypt? Hish? Marco?

actually bro i think this theme is very very slow it tooks too much time to open same problem here......i have a 2mbps connection.........but still slow......

the old look was very fast & great.........

This is an issue you have to speak with Wupload support about.
Hish

Hi HISH !
I contacted to wupload but they were not reply for 4 days, can you tell them to fix this issue soon, please Hish ? Sorry about my English...

Look at my tickets please! #197332

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back