FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is fixing RU to WU issue
all filesonic new letter file system "file/abcd12dc" to wupload give a 2k file
email WU they ask me to speak to filesonic

so can filesonic talk to them.
seem their support is getting worse :(
i still have half year of premium acc with them redeem before they close their
affiliate Program

yes same problem with me tooo..........

plz fix it.................hish asap......

so can filesonic talk to them.
seem their support is getting worse :(
i still have half year of premium acc with them redeem before they close their
affiliate Program
I feel for you, I have the same issue. When I brought it to wuploads attention that I thought they had scammed people they said that we can still upload and download so what's the problem and no they won't refund.....lol. Their upload and download speeds are pathetic to say the least. I am slowly replacing their links with other hosts, I'm not going to let them get a bit of traffic from me!

Out of curiosity , why you guys want to RU to WU ?

I was wondering that same thing!

On to my issue.......
I have no payout from Filesonic either, and since this is now wednesday I was wondering if I could learn why? Is this a common thing to not get a payout regularly? I'm fairly new to this host and would rather not invest in them heavily if there is a lot of issues, I'm already lucky enough to have that problem with fileserve ;) lol.
My user name is the same as here, thanks :)

The limit of uploading for few user now is only 100mb?

The limit for free users is 1GB, if you can't upload more open an affiliate ticket to verify the issue

Best regards,
Marco

Open an affiliate ticket and we will look at your account

Marco, i open a ticket yesterday...and u send me an email...today i response u at email.
My ticket is 196926.
Now a can't open a new ticket because my account is deleted.

This is a my mail...

Hish is working on your account, he will get back to you soon

Best regards,
Marco

The limit for free users is 1GB, if you can't upload more open an affiliate ticket to verify the issue
I am pre account , but my affiliate information I just can chose 1 GB for free user . Is that right .

few days ago , i can not continue to remote upload , I had submitted ticket , but i have not get a answers . My ticket is #196277

Please help me .

Why did you switch to wupload file manager? it's so much worse than your old fm!!
I can't even close the folders after i'm entered... everytime i have to reload the page...
and the copy/move and cancel button... what is the purpose of putting it in the end of the list of folder instead of putting it outside like it was before? before if i have to move/copy something the button was already there... now i have to scroll down to the end of the list everytime...
in the same dialog if i have a folder called blablalbalblabalblab you trunk it to blabla... why? you took for that 600 px of space and you're worried about folder name length? there's plenty of space for full name..
3 very annoying wasting time things.
and the old bugs aren't yet fixed... if i have folder sorted by a-z and i reload the page they always show z-a... i always have to sort back automatically... and if i have folder sorted by a-z, i choose a file, i select a file, i click move and i enter in a folder the subfolders are sorted by z-a instead of a-z... new file manager, old bugs, less features but nicer... i prefer the opposite...

Last edited:
By the way FileSonic Marco as I know JDOWNLOADER coders send you(filesonic team) a request to fix
the bug of PREMIUM system that UNABLE to PASSWORDED downloads by JDOWNLOADER.

I hope u can fix it asap.
Now, neither files without password can be downloaded with JD.....at least, in my RDP. IDM --- fail too, only web download works....my gaddd:(

Hi, i hace a problem with my premium account, but only in my Remote Desktop.

I dont know if forbidden use my account in RDP.

I have acces with mi computer, but not in the RDP

Says,

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily blocked.

But i still use in my pc.

Whats happen?

Sorry for this poor english, im spanish...

Last edited:
0 Sales since the new "Buy a Premium" layout. Normally 3 sales per day. Sucks...

1dee8ef6dc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back