FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Button is there, even without files in the list.
Sometimes it disappears when the page is 'heavy'.
Try to move between folders, try an empty one, the button will appear after few seconds.

I tried everything, still no button, but the direct link u gave me works fine :) Thanks.

A note to everybody:

We are aware of some of the minor bugs like the public/private folder option, sorting issues and the inability to collapse folders but do not worry, we'll have them fixed up so all of the features are working fine :)

You just need a little patience and spend some time with the new design - it's here to stay and you'll grow to love it!

Hish

I am very interested in the "Colaborate."
I was very attracted to the idea of unlimited hotlink traffic, users can download without having to go through Filesonic page?, What comes to be downloaded directly.

Also I now I have an account I can create another account of this type without problems?

And think not to put limits on traffic? that if I start the project and modify the conditions is left in ruin.

hish, i am on PPS when a user buys a COLLABORATION account from my link will it will be

payed or not or it will be payed only when a user buy a premium account from my links (PRO ACC)

Hello Hish / Marco ,

There is an Urgent ''bug'' to be fixed . Its affecting affiliates using Sborg , rapidleech , Custom Scripts as the Webupload/API is generating the wrong links .

FuAp3I.png

The API must be updated to generate the correct links as well .

oUPDkQ.png

Thanks

hish, i am on PPS when a user buys a COLLABORATION account from my link will it will be

payed or not or it will be payed only when a user buy a premium account from my links

You will receive commission for the sale of a collaboration account from your links if you are a PPS affiliate.

Hish

A note to everybody:

We are aware of some of the minor bugs like the public/private folder option, sorting issues and the inability to collapse folders but do not worry, we'll have them fixed up so all of the features are working fine :)

You just need a little patience and spend some time with the new design - it's here to stay and you'll grow to love it!

Hish
Thanks Hish!

payed or not or it will be payed only when a user buy a premium account from my links (PRO ACC)

You will receive commission for the sale of a collaboration account from your links if you are a PPS affiliate.

Hish

thanks 4 the reply hish and can you tell me what is the commission rate and

how to check those earnings from COLLABORATION

hot see deleted files folder?

and not comfortable sii files statistics: how many download I have, how many sales I have and other, old version was more good

I think new designer was not good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back