FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for responding. Sorry, I never saw a change so full of problems. I hope they find a satisfactory way for everyone to work. Because until now, many doubts, many difficulties ...
Happy Holidays.

Only 1 connection and no resume for collaboration files. So basically free with no waiting but still low speeds.

Is this going to change or does FSC expect uploaders to pay $15 a month for this?

COLLABORATION will overload servers like hell.

the new skin is very good, but the buy premium page sucks because people cant see the premium plans well.

system collapsed :facepalm::
99e15b1ccb.jpg

Sir from past 4-5 days the remote upload does not working with filepost.com..it gives me everytime 'Invalid account login' or 'broken plugin' ..whether i used remote upload service from one month or more..and i have not changed my filepost's account login..please check once

many of my old files are now showing "Uploaded On 2011-Dec-23". because of this, filemanager sorting is all messed up

Hish, please make the premium referral page look like the old one or just remove COLLABORATION and FREE from it. Might confuse newbies.

is there any way I can get downloading stats?
Problem first is that we cannot sort by downloaded count?! wth
Second, once file got deleted counter resets to zero so the statistics are not reasl.
anyone?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back