FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Back to normal Asup

Big problem payment button doesn't appear in many browsers

OPera

15280425a823f2b9369e81aa4cfa3ecb42a94caf.jpg

FireFox

and if i were a buyers i was confuss , What is collaboration ???

and why u add free user page in Upgrade page

and today sells drop too much

Last edited:
Woa! I really like COLLABORATION mode. Just 15$ for unlimited hotlink bandwidth, better than fileserve/megaupload/slingfile/mediafire. =)

But i can't upgrade to COLLABORATION from my old account :'( That account contain so many useful files. It showed that i need to create new account to use this mode -> I must upload all files again to new account? Is it possible to remote upload from filesonic to filesonic? Someone plz help me! :facepalm:

you do wanna upgrade?
sharing files without earning money?

You have to wonder WHY FSC decided to to this a couple days before a BIG holiday and a WEEKEND... FSC should have figured out a BIG change like this one was not gonna be bug free, next answer will be FSC cannot fix this asap because of holidays and have patience...

Help Me..

Every time i open filesonic.com i will receive this message:

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address () and have been temporarily blocked."

anyone can help me?

if you have dont put any files on into folders and you use the sort by date and z-a option before then here is temp fix is to create a folder and select all your files to be put into this folder. then now when new uploads come they will show up in your list so you can easily get the links. then once the list get to crowded you can just add them to the folder and you got a clean blank list again.

you do wanna upgrade?
sharing files without earning money?

There many people want to share without any earning .... :)

More heroes are coming :)

They buy the COLLABORATION account! 15$/month => easy
They will copy all links of Pro accounts to their accounts! 1s => easy
They share links to the world! auto poster => easy

=)) It's true story!

If the sale is COLLABORATION. Have been paid or not.

NO Nothing Nada BIG 0 Collaboration = NO REWARDS, NADA, 0 MONEY Its about logic, you give a collaboration link with no waiting time, full speed, no captcha = REAL DIRECT DOWNLOAD/HOTLINK, who will buy an account from you?????????

Please Back to normal Asup

Big problem payment button doesn't appear in many browsers

OPera

15280425a823f2b9369e81aa4cfa3ecb42a94caf.jpg

FireFox

and if i were a buyers i was confuss , What is collaboration ???

and why u add free user page in Upgrade page

and today sells drop too much

This is TRUE.

The new skin sucks, sales will down.

Not user friendly = No sales = No money

Please change the "Upgrade" page and come back to the older "Buy Premium".

Dear Content Owners,

FileSonic.com is now offering 3 different account types.

Free: Nothing is changed , but you are now given 100MB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)
Pro: It is the same as the previous Premium account, but you are given 1GB collaboration space. (Added Benefit)
Collaboration: It is the same as the Pro, but you are given Unlimited collaboration space. *NEW*

So, all plans will have the collaboration option! (Collaboration Disk Space varies)

What is Collaboration?

Collaboration files can be shared with everyone and downloaded immediately with no limitations.

What is the benefit to you?

The price of this plan is $15 for 1 month. You will get the commission of any plan that you sell from your regular non-collaborate link, if you are on a Pay Per Sale plan.

Please note: If you are sharing a collaborate link, you will not get paid for downloads or sales that happen from that link. (All files will remain non-collaborate, unless you set them as collaborate)

As a collaborate user, you will be able to select which files or folders are collaborate. You can also choose to make your whole account collaborate.

We have been working hard to improve the File Manager for you guys and we can finally say that it has been done!

Some changes are:
- Set file/folder to private, public or collaborate.
- Easier way to set a password for files or folders.
- Modified search & sorting.
- You may expand/collapse the right sidebar which contains info.
- We implemented a panel on the top which tells you your account info , collaboration space used & total disk space used (Always unlimited).
- The actions on the left has been moved to the top.
- You will be able to select in the settings page if you want to automatically set all uploaded files to private.

On top of that, we have made some changes to the download page, which is much more user friendly and will be appreciated by our users!

We strongly advise you to try out the collaboration plan as it adds a lot of value for a little more money

In the future, we will allow content owners to trade in points & get the Collaboration plan!

Best Regards
FileSonic Sales Team
Oh No No :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back