FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please give the possibility to choose what skin we want. As you could probably see, practically no-one likes the new one.

Guys, besides, do you know what i thinking? Filesonic introducing Collaboration Files in my opinion tries to change itself to site like RapidShare or MediaFire, step by step.. As we all know, no of these hosts are paying for uploaders.

possible yes to the last paragraph (about coll.files) but we are just guessing. Hope we are both guessing wrong :) and nothing will change in the aff.system.

Don't like the new changes either (except some things) but the most important for the uploaders is to continue the affiliate system. Sooner or later we ll get used to the new skin ;)

agree also to have an old button or option to choose old skin or whatever it was called :)

Old system (without collaboration):
10 users share the same file in a forum
- every user get $ - either PPD or PPS for downloads
(+FileSonic earns from sales in the long run).

New system (WITH collaboration):
1 user share 1 file as a 'collaboration-file' in a forum - earns nothing - but gets the downloads.
9 other users share the same file in the same forum but gets no downloads because user 1 gets the downloads - no one earns anything
(Filesonic only earns from adverts - no sales at all).

Am I missing something here?

Last edited:
wtf is going on with web upload? Whatever I've uploaded, I get a message:

wAkul.jpg

I've even uploaded my own text file, and got exact same crap.

http://www.filesonic.com/account
http://www.filesonic.com/account/upgrade

I think Filesonic should separate collaboration Table.
It can confused free user that want buy Premium, which one they should choose...?

What happened if affiliate in PPS and not choose to used collaboration, then there's visitor through his link or his Premium referral link purchase collaboration ( because they don't know about this )...?
I hope you can see my point, Thanks.

False Filesonic always earn money from advertising :))

True.

Edited to:

Old system (without collaboration):
10 users share the same file in a forum
- every user get $ - either PPD or PPS for downloads
(+FileSonic earns from sales in the long run).

New system (WITH collaboration):
1 user share 1 file as a 'collaboration-file' in a forum - earns nothing - but gets the downloads.
9 other users share the same file in the same forum but gets no downloads because user 1 gets the downloads - no one earns anything
(Filesonic earns from adverts - and only get sales from uploaders - downloaders will not pay for an account.

Am I missing something here?

Hint:
Set limits on collaboration! :)

Last edited:
Filesonic earns from sale, your calculations are not proper, it is you who doesn't earn from it..

Why would a downloader pay for an account if the files he wants is shared as an collaboration file?

If I go make a 'collaboration-files only' thread in a forum, all other uploaders can close shop because the files they want to earn PPS or PPD from, I already share for FREE.

Try now new skin and you are right its better,look more profesional,think is much faster,big difrent when checking link one by one,now do that in moment.
Good move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back