FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hish
This site tomtest.net gives all people illlegal Premium cookies. All people can download files as they are Premium user.Can you stop it.
filesonic cookie will always regenerated new everytime u login, it use PHPSESSID cookie, most of premium cookie that spreading in the internet are useless!

Last edited:
hi, Hish,i have a question regarding PPS Fixed up to 17 dollars.

if i am on PPD right now,and i am averaging 3 sales daily for a whole week,and then i switch to PPS fixed up to 17 dollars, will i be credited $13/sale if i make sales again?

They gave me a warning three days earlier. I removed the posts so that no new links could get reported but I guess they don't want you to upload any copyrighted material after that.

If I would have known that they banned me only three days after warning me, I would have deleted all my files and waited for the last payment. Now they still profit from my files :))

i think this is not fair bussiness on behalf of filesonic !

why ?

well the one of the top earner deejam has uploaded some 30TB's of data now that can't be legal stuff i'm sure other will agree with me..

and i think u have enabled digital fingerprint on his account and you are taking dmca on his files because if you do then he and other top earners should be the first you \should ban not all of us lowballers but again it's bussiness if i see it friom your point of view.

this is just my humble opinion no flaming please..

I didn't upload anything in the last five days so they sure as hell didn't get another DMCA for the files that they initially warned about. And the same amount of DMCAs/same files were also taken down on three different file hosts and none of them banned me or even warned me.

It's not really 100 percent about the money here. Just the way they kept my files and open earnings. I can only recommend that you are careful when it comes to a large number of DMCAs and FileSonic.

They gave me a warning three days earlier. I removed the posts so that no new links could get reported but I guess they don't want you to upload any copyrighted material after that.

If I would have known that they banned me only three days after warning me, I would have deleted all my files and waited for the last payment. Now they still profit from my files :))

Bcoz you share your premium account with someone.thats why you got banned.

We increased our Fraud Control team to keep watch over activity during the Holiday Feast promo which was a good investment because we've had an increase in fraud attempts trying to gain from the promo earnings!

Also people have been banned for illegal content (underage, rape & animal) which everybody should know we have ZERO tolerance for.

And there is a difference between banned accounts and banned IPs. IP bans are temporary and caused by multiple failed logins and can be solved by opening an affiliate ticket

Best regards,
Hish

that is it.

I never had a premium account for longer than one day and even then I never shared it with anyone. So no, sorry to disappoint you. ;)

// Edit:
I also never uploaded any illegal content (like the stuff above). And no I also never tried to scam FileSonic. Just uploaded and used PPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back