FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish, My account was hacked. Please help me! (ticket #185131). I have serious problem with my account in Filesonic. You can view my IP and IP log in account in Filesonic. This hacker

HISH or MARCO, please answer. Why so big difference on stats? On monday 9.22 dolars, yesterday 4.97, and today stat are not moving.. 2.69 . Please answer or I will continue posting my complain.

HISH or MARCO, please answer. Why so big difference on stats? On monday 9.22 dolars, yesterday 4.97, and today stat are not moving.. 2.69 . Please answer or I will continue posting my complain.

aint that a normal thing? I got 20+ on weekends including Monday (coz its still weekends on some other countries) and got 10-15 on weekdays

Hello Hish, why I got money but payment state till proccessing?

Please open an affiliate ticket so we can take a look at your account

Hish

excuse me but fileserve still not allowed ?

They've banned us, so it would be best to ask them :)

Hish

Please open a ticket, otherwise we cannot help you.

Do you want us to guess? :))

Hish

kunkumamm

Yes, there was a reply:

Hi,

There is no payment information in your account, fill the payment information and we will send you a payment

Best regards,
Marco

That was sent 12 minutes after you sent yours :)

Hish

I am very angry, why do I still did not pay the money that was not successful, please give me a reasonable explanation -

As I had mentioned in the ticket - we will reprocess your payment :)

Hish

Have been dealing with for a week I have not seen how I deal with you is good!

It now does not give me a reply? ? Is to the balance sheet date, or just give me what money, or so I've been waiting forever ~

what is happening now i cant login to my account...... user name is bollybb@gmail.com

telling no user forund with this user name.........

please help me.......

and how my email changed.......when anyone try to change email one confermation comming to email......isnt it.........

then how any one changed my email........

Last edited:
Today early i try again to remote from depositfiles to filesonic and still saying "Account invalid", and now says "Error EXCEEDED_DAILY_LIMIT", i don't understand i don't have any file remoted, can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back