FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HISH or MARCO, please answer. Why so big difference on stats? On monday 9.22 dolars, yesterday 4.97, and today stat are not moving.. 2.69 :|. Please answer or I will continue posting my complain.

My account don't open and i wanna know the reason if it hacked or what because when i try to recover the password it's also didn't find my e-mail in your database I'm afraid that i will lose my 100$ after working around 6 months on filesonic I have sent you request (#185049)

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.

Do you think? I want an official answer from Hish or Marco... WHY so big difference between days??????
I will give you a response.....everyday new servers are down or giving low speeds, if your files are on that servers you dont get downloads ....cant be downloaded or giving speeds like 17kb/s....and none downloads on them

Hello Hish,
Plz unlock IP : 174.37.207.112

Queued for unban - but in the future please open an affiliate ticket for issues like this :)

Hish

hi any one deleted all my files.......:facepalm:

how to recover that.......... id is 'bxxxxxxxxxx'

and i still cant change my password because there is a security question......
i dont know i putted security question or not......
fully confident that i dont know abt that security question........

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Last edited:
hi Hish
please unban IP : 176.31.233.49
thanks

hello Hish
can you unblock my ip??
my ip : 94.23.14.99

thank

Both have been queued for unban. Please check your logins (banned for failed logins) and wait 2 hours before trying to login again.

Hish

Here Not, i have same rank in playsonic from midnight, no changes is stats!

Server A.18 down
S.48 Verry verry low speeds

Please open an affiliate ticket and include some links which have been giving you low speeds.

Thanks!

Hish

I will give you a response.....everyday new servers are down or giving low speeds, if your files are on that servers you dont get downloads ....cant be downloaded or giving speeds like 17kb/s....and none downloads on them

Please open an affiliate ticket and include the links which have been giving you low speeds.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back