FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
something is wrong with my account. the unpaid in usd amount is less than my stats from last saturday to friday

Anyone with unpaid balance issue please an affiliate ticket

Best regards,
Marco

i have 2 vpses from one server
filesonic doesnt open with one of them
i told ip on this ticket
http://helpdesk.filesonic.com/tickets/181888
i think fs bann my ip
can you solve that plz
thanks

Your IP is in queue for unban, you open a premium ticket, not affiliate, it takes 48 to 72 hours for me or Hish to get it you open the wrong type of ticket

Best regards,
Marco

Please fix funtion remote upload from megaupload

We looked into remote upload from Megaupload and the problem is at there end

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
is filesonic have server problem ... worst speed ever ....

All the time when is promo something is f***ed up, so you cant win money .....cheatters!

@c1steady watch my signature!!lol.....this is my signature in every warez forum i post (480 forums)

lol.. your signature is cute.. but depicted speed around 90KB/s is far better than 30Kb/s i am getting now... totally crapppp....

Last edited:
icon1.gif

Hello

Hish any news for mixturecould.com
About RU

Thetrue:- You are repeating again and again same thing for last night
That speed r worst in Filesonic so what?
Filesonic had this kinda issue before and they had solved it too so cant u wait untill they fix all issue? DO u really think that its just easy to fix it in a minute?

I m not here to read ur same msg again, In simple and clean words I want to say onething to you If u dont like this host you can move away to any file host there are manys.
You dont have rights to use bad words or disrespect to any file host.

So it would be good if u take this as serious or in future u could get a warning from the staff of wjunction.

I hope it will open your eyes

Regards

Champ

Last edited:
champ of champs, I can remember your words friend, if yu do not like just ignore them like
I do, go to pc , share files and earn, they yell themselves, just ignore them.

If you download via IDM using RDP you will get good speed....but using php script such as RL or sBorg to go beyond 3MBps

you can test this theory(its like you will not get speed beyond using single connection unless use use multiple or threaded links such as idm use)

test of 410 mb file
cad5574135.png

I have faith in FSN as they never let anyone down....So we will wait....:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back