FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to delete one of my paypal accounts from Payment accounts, but the e-mail keep appearing after deleting it.. there is a way to actually delete a payment option? since i want to change my paypal account, but filesonic system won't let me.

After you "Delete" the PayPal account, are you clicking "Submit"?

Hish

Hello Hish!

I am new in Filesonic,And I Today I Get A First Sale,But I Get From Sale Only 10$,And I Am A PPS Fixed 15 Plan,Please this is normal??

Thanks Kliton!

there is big problem with files on fsc atm today (7am) euro..
most of files are 'not found' but they are on filesonic..
pls fix it fast:(

This would have been a lag resulting from some of the maintenance we were performing. If your files still show as "Not Found", please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Why there is difference between actual money to be paid and dashboad stats

6108ed6bbe.png

Seems like I've got the same problem, in my case dashboard stats are lower than the actual amount calculated in STATISTICS page.

Kliton, there is no $15, its till $15 and it will rise up NEXT week according to the sales
in this week

http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/affiliate-plan-c

0 $10 Make 0-6 sales/week & get paid $10/sale.
1 $11 Make 7-13 sales/week & get paid $11/sale.
2 $12 Make 14-20 sales/week & get paid $12/sale.
3 $13 Make 21-27 sales/week & get paid $13/sale.
4 $14 Make 28-34 sales/week & get paid $14/sale.
5 $15 Make 35 or more sales/week & get paid $15/sale.

Why there is difference between actual money to be paid and dashboad stats

6108ed6bbe.png

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

Hello Hish!

I am new in Filesonic,And I Today I Get A First Sale,But I Get From Sale Only 10$,And I Am A PPS Fixed 15 Plan,Please this is normal??

Thanks Kliton!

Hi,

It's PPS Fixed UP to $15! The amount you make per sale is based on the average # of sales you made in the week previous (Monday - Sunday).

You can verify on the grid here:
http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/affiliate-plan-c

Best Regards,
Hish

Hi Hish, the file manager is still out of sync. Files seem to be appearing and disappearing. I'm aware you'll have been doing maintenance during the day, but has it been completed? Also how long would it take for the file manager to stablize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back