FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Filesonic Premium account a joke?

download speed: average 42kB/s

my fastest speed (downloads from megaupload)

is average 700kB/s...

question:

1. is this caused by my [B]only-one-month[/B] account?will this be fixed after i buy a lifetime premium account?

seriously i feel i'm fooled by this host...or by myself....:facepalm:

Payment received. Thanks to you Hish :sun:, upload is working great for me 20Mb/s =) and stats are rising as i upload more and more files B-)

I'm trying to delete one of my paypal accounts from Payment accounts, but the e-mail keep appearing after deleting it.. there is a way to actually delete a payment option? since i want to change my paypal account, but filesonic system won't let me.

@Hish

i need your help right now, my account be theft and i got password back, but i can't change security question,help check the helpdisk mail to help me !

Glad that Im not alone. My currrent day earning is like up and down lol... and I cant put my files in the folder; and they keep disappearing (this happened to wupload before. zzzz)

I've got my stats fluctuating today. Just a few minutes ago it went down too low and now it's alittle bit higher than normal. Hope it's not the wrong stats.

there is big problem with files on fsc atm today (7am) euro..
most of files are 'not found' but they are on filesonic..
pls fix it fast:(

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (212.7.206.47) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

hish unban this ip

Hello , total unpaid displayed lowest of the total unpaid partial day.:facepalm:
I have opened an affiliate ticket.
Best Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back