FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened a ticket and ask about my sale last saturday but Hish only copy paste the news about this issue

can you please take a look again Hish?

I pm you my account details

Thank You

EDIT: Looks like I can't pm Hish

Hish i replied on the ticket Request #178989

Thanks

Last edited:
You Said "They need to go through Fraud Control first" So Hish Just Tell Me The Thing, As This Is My First Payout, Do I Need To Do Anything For The Payout, It's Automatic Right? And Will Be Paid Today? Today Is Tuesday.........Also created a support ticket regarding this, ticket number #179029, help

Last edited:
^anyone who use Filezilla on RDP is risking being hacked. Anyone who has access to your RDP can see your password..

hello HISH... Something problem with filesonic system.. My IP is 118.137.48.xxx but im seeing different IP in the blocked message.. Now i cant download.. please fix it soon...

" We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (78.140.163.55) and have been temporarily blocked. "

who is this IP (78.140.163.55) sir?.. im always getting this error.. not able to download..

Open an affiliate ticket with both IP's, your email and nickname and we will look at it, make sure to select affiliate, not free, premium or reseller or we won't get it

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back