FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW thanks filesonic, over 10.000 files removed, and I am a premium!

46905136a1.png

oh Gad.... :facepalm:

seems like this promo screwed up everything... they are deleting files faster than the usual

u have to a webpage and HISH make a configuration and ONLY the files
from your own webpage are available for this download from your OWN web page

hi filesonic..,

Remote Upload...not working...even if it works...its very very slow...pls fix it..

same problem started first in WUpload...and they closed their affiliate....after giving some 1 month apology...like... v r working problem solved soon...soon...

hope FSC will survive...

Hey Hish bro and how work request now, try yesterday bonus request and dont see nothing change,and really weird dont have like before requesting to write my log info.Some difrent way now?
Thanks.

ALready got 5 refunds , what is going on?Looks like everybody have them!THis is a bug?

We're looking into this!

Hish

remote uploading is not working for me today

links are in the pending stage from morning

username=leonight

please check

There is a lot of traffic in RU, so there will be some wait for your files to be processed.

If they're queue you're fine, they will go through!

Hish

Last edited:
hi filesonic..,

Remote Upload...not working...even if it works...its very very slow...pls fix it..

same problem started first in WUpload...and they closed their affiliate....after giving some 1 month apology...like... v r working problem solved soon...soon...

hope FSC will survive...

There are just a lot of files, we do have a promo going on ;)

You will have to have a little patience and your links will process.

Hish

Hish can you please check my tichket ? #175933 pls !

Please check your ticket, there is a response.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back