FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check your ticket. There should be a response.

And no - we do NOT avoid payments :) Fraud control is there to ensure that everybody is getting what they earned.

Hish

OK.Thanks for the response, I will wait then.

I really like Filesonic and his service but I started to feel uncomfortable because the first weeks I got the payments without problems and suddenly I got this fraud mail.

Again thanks, I really appreciate your response.

Last edited:
EU FTP is still being routed through US FTP, which means that all FTP traffic is routed through US. This can result in some lower speeds.

We'll have EU FTP fixed up very soon!

Hish

Please check your ticket. There should be a response.

And no - we do NOT avoid payments :) Fraud control is there to ensure that everybody is getting what they earned.

Hish

Hish... you say soon before 3 weeks also so please when you say soon can you write some date ?

@Hish
You said my account was suspended!!!

So more than 600$ that I earned. Why don't you pay it for me?

And I still look at my sales & my money that I earn every day (Yesterday was 4sales = 48$???:))) after my account was banned. Who does that money belong to? You or me? Are you fraud???

Please give me your answer?

Last edited:
@Hish
You said my account was suspended!!!

So more than 600$ that I earned. Why don't you pay it for me?

And I still look at my sales & my money that I earn every day (Yesterday was 4sales = 48$???:))) after my account was banned. Who does that money belong to? You or me? Are you fraud???

Please give me your answer?
why many account was banned????

Last edited:
why many account was banned????

May be banned same mine. Now, many people complain this problem.
We don't know reason and we lost all earning which we must work hardly to get.

Open ticket but not (or wait 1 week) receive responding.

Around payout is when fraudsters come out of the woodworks. When they get caught, they deny and call us cheats.

Our hardworking and loyal affiliates know that we are honest, do not cheat and always pay on time! With your help and hardwork, that is what makes us #1!

We won't let a few bad apples spoil the batch ;)

Hish

Your ticket has been answered. Be sure to reply with the requested info!

Hish

Your account was banned for illegal, underage content. Your "earnings" are going to be donated to the IWF.

Thank you, please don't come again!

Hish

Agree with you if underage content.

But

Around payout is when fraudsters come out of the woodworks. When they get caught, they deny and call us cheats.

Our hardworking and loyal affiliates know that we are honest, do not cheat and always pay on time! With your help and hardwork, that is what makes us #1!

We won't let a few bad apples spoil the batch ;)

Hish

I am not bad apples and not fraudster. I will not work with you again but my earning is not paid, that why I said cheat.

You must understand why I said that

Just wanna say: filesonic fuck the world!!!!

you want all uploader to buy lifetime premium , no doubt! (if you look at the new rates for trade in )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back