FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An error occurred, please try again later

20% of my 20Tb files has got the same problem, i already contact using ticket, but some "Marco" said that you just look on it. When you solve it??!

Hish can you tell me SELLING of PREMIUM VOUCHER CODE is legal or not ?

Last edited:
I reached the minimum payout before Friday and havent done anything else like request and all.

This is my first payout from Filesonic, so I am not sure how it goes about. Today should I receive the payment? its already Wednesday according to IST and according to Filesonic its 7-8 PM Tuesday. Can anyone reply please?

20% of my 20Tb files has got the same problem, i already contact using ticket, but some "Marco" said that you just look on it. When you solve it??!

hish can you reply me?

I reached the minimum payout before Friday and havent done anything else like request and all.

This is my first payout from Filesonic, so I am not sure how it goes about. Today should I receive the payment? its already Wednesday according to IST and according to Filesonic its 7-8 PM Tuesday. Can anyone reply please?

You will be paid out around 11 pm server time.

Hish

hish can you reply me?

Please be patient. Your ticket is still open, we have not forgotten about you.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back