FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My IP was recently blocked and i am a premier member (Login ID -***********) (**********)

Please unblock it. I am from a University Internet (NIT Calicut, INDIA) and i have many friends who have filesonic account here, maybe the reason why you blocked it. Please unblock it fast.

please don't post personal info on the forum:facepalm:...open an affiliate ticket through the filesonic siteB-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.DKNS
My IP was recently blocked and i am a premier member (Login ID -***********) (**********)

Please unblock it. I am from a University Internet (NIT Calicut, INDIA) and i have many friends who have filesonic account here, maybe the reason why you blocked it. Please unblock it fast.

please don't post personal info on the forum:facepalm:...open an affiliate ticket through the filesonic siteB-)
The site is blocked and am unable to get even an affiliate ticket, i know these things are not meant to be posted but what to do. I wanted to delete my post once my problem is solved but there is still no reply neither any solution to my problem.......

@The.DKNS IF u need help, i can open a ticket for u, pm me with details:

Your email address, subject, account type, category of issue, short description of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back