FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means that we got many failed logins from your IP, so we temporarily banned it.

It should get banned from now till 2 hours

Hish

Hi

I'm using a home PC which is always logged on. No one else uses it. Is Internet Download Manager the cause of it? It has always been working fine previously up till now.

@ FileSonic Hish:

I have a problem with the upgrade to premium I made on my account yesterday.

Yesterday I traded in earnings to extend my premium account.

I traded $5 - for 1 month, and traded again another $5 for 1 more month, because I wanted to extend it for 2 months.

Problem is, the $10 were deducted from my balance, but my account was only extended for 1 month, instead of 2 ....

Can you fix it, please??

(I wanted to send you this info by PM, but you're not accepting PM's....)

My account ID: 2904681 (this is the number I got from my referral link).

I won't post my email here, but I have no other way of contacting you.

Please fix this problem..... I lost $5 for nothing, since I didn't get the 2nd upgrade....

32659329760695518963.jpg

I have this when I try copy files.
Some files I can copy normal.
What is wrong ?

met twice today but then ok.

nothing sometimes system might is high-overload at the same time.

try again :D if not working clear cookies/cache and re-try again

@Hish

Can you please make official announcement about affiliate program. So we can feel relieved about our future with FSn.

Just suggest

:)

hish wrote unofficial actually yesterday immediately

*anyway we believe around 60-80% will come back to FSn (due to fast recovery from wu and to the connection other companies can NOT handle the mass volume of people/files.........) but understand your point for something more formal/official probably we needed for confirmation purposes as FSn runs more than 1 year 8)

Last edited:
met twice today but then ok.

nothing sometimes system might is high-overload at the same time.

try again :D if not working clear cookies/cache and re-try again

Yes, I know the server can be overload. But I get this message on the same files... else files I can copy with no problem.

Yes, I know the server can be overload. But I get this message on the same files... else files I can copy with no problem.

delete them and re-remote from wu (just an idea assuming u transfer from wu) some files might get corrupted but very rarely :) (that's why u see the error)
That error came up for us also but we re-tried to copy and worked ;)

"http://www.filesonic.com/link-checker" is it working ?
because some links are i can downloaded and working but when i check in link-checker its show me "NOT AVAILABLE" ??

Hi Guys

I want to let you all know that I kinda got offended by what some of you are saying. I always say that we have the best affiliates, and I thought that you trusted us more and more importantly that you knew us more!

It seems like you dont :)

Anyway, the fact is that we have been in business for over a year and a half and we are very stable financially. As you know, we are still buying servers on a regular basis, never missing a payment and on top of that, we will announce something big next week, which will even prove to you that we are ok and we want your business :)

Btw, when other affiliate programs shut down this year, it did not affect us negatively! So I don't see why there is a need to panic... So guys , please relax and know that we will always be there for you!

Best Regards to all!

Hish

Hi Guys

I want to let you all know that I kinda got offended by what some of you are saying. I always say that we have the best affiliates, and I thought that you trusted us more and more importantly that you knew us more!

Anyway, the fact is that we have been in business for over a year and a half and we are very stable financially. As you know, we are still buying servers on a regular basis, never missing a payment and on top of that, we will announce something big next week, which will even prove to you that we are ok and we want your business :)

Btw, when other affiliate programs shut down this year, it did not affect us negatively! So I don't see why there is a need to panic... So guys , please relax and know that we will always be there for you!

Best Regards to all!

Hish

Right now I sign filesonic: D

+1 to hish comment above.
Filesonic is in business for quite long and they have taken measures way better than wupload.

1 More thing Shame on you Hish for not giving good tips to your cousin. What Kinda Relative Are you ? :)) :))

I'm agree with Hish, personally im using filesonic since December last year, in this period i never had problems with payments.. always on time..

I know they are having a lot of problems the last weeks with download/upload speed, stats freezing constantly.. but in this year they prove to be a trusted host..

maybe some people should be more patient and bet these problems can be solved entirely.

Hi Guys

Best Regards to all!

Hish

Thx Hish Filesonic Owns them all!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3

Hi Guys

Best Regards to all!

Hish

We Trust you Hish <3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back