FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is everything ok with your stats guys?
I posted something and still getting 0 downloads.

With mirrors i already got 25 downloads, and usual filesonic have more dl then those 2 mirrors?

EDIT: Yeah, now i'm sure. My stats are definitely frozen. Just hope that don't mean i wont get any downloads, or will the final number appear sometimes later?

Nvm, still <3 FS, just fix it when you can.

Last edited:
Dear Hish Filesonic,
My Filesonic username is Seeeeler
I have 26 referrals and some of them are earning $1-2+ but i cant receive my 25% referrals earning, it has been a long time, i was still waiting for my referrals earning, can you please check and fix it, i hope i will receive all referrals earning from the past also

waiting for your kind reply

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (160.97.x.x) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

Really don't know why?

Before I am uploading but didn't get the download link, so I login for getting it, then it shows me this info.

aEHfm.jpg

Then I typed the patch and want to submit a ticket for resolving this problem, but the most made me crazy thing is: After I clicked the "
Submit" buton, it shows me this kind of info:
eVSQY.jpg

It asked to login!!!!!

Man, If I click the login button, it will automaticly return to the first img above, so how could I login for submitting this issue????

Plz help for this problem.

Regards,

RuiAlessio

Hish, plz do reply my question plz....

?? Now stats starded to work for 1 file.
It said 7 downloads, when i press f5 it say 6, then 8, then 6, then 8 :D
Now 9. seems that stats are working now.

1 other file go from 1dl to 0 etc.

Just letting you guys know whats going on so you can fix it...

EDIT: Stats are fine now, and already FS trashed my 2 mirrors. ;)

Last edited:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (160.97.x.x) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

Really don't know why?

Before I am uploading but didn't get the download link, so I login for getting it, then it shows me this info.

aEHfm.jpg

Then I typed the patch and want to submit a ticket for resolving this problem, but the most made me crazy thing is: After I clicked the "
Submit" buton, it shows me this kind of info:
eVSQY.jpg

It asked to login!!!!!

Man, If I click the login button, it will automaticly return to the first img above, so how could I login for submitting this issue????

Plz help for this problem.

Regards,

RuiAlessio

Hish, plz do reply my question plz....

Hello

As it says, temporarily blocked.. This means that there were multiple login failures from this IP and it is a temporary ban... You will automatically get unbanned

Hish

Yaa and remote upload also not working guys.
I know you guys are working on it but please try to be quick its weekend now and dont wanna miss the peak time of earning..

Regards and best of luck

P.S - Hish When I am trying to remote upload files its giving server error please solve it its very irritating :(

Should I pm you my username

Last edited:
Thanks, but it is ver strange cuz at the same time when I am going to login my wupload, it also showed me the same message, maybe others who shared this IP had multiple login failures... Really really strange today lol lol lol

Anyone having issues with the FTP? I was uploading a while ago, but now I get:

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server
Error: Could not connect to server

oh man ... when the service was stable, i can earn well from FS .. but now it is having problems every few days, it kinda undermined the efforts of uploaders. Hish, i hope you can come up with some sort of "compensation". It's true the problem is not 100% filesonic, but it's still your responsibility of your techs and datacentre's techs to monitor the network.

Refund because , low speeds , Solve this issues faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nOT EVEN I DONT HAVE SALES NOW IT COMES REFUNDS !!bECAUSE SERVERS DOWN AND LOW, LOW SPEEDS FROM SOME DAYS !!IT COMES THE BAD DAYS AGAIN!! EVERY WEEK NEW PROBLEMS ....Time to take another break ....because again work for nothing!!!!Anyway this topic becomes useless , Hish not responding here ....reported!!

Last edited:
Havent you pasted your earnings a few times in this thread?
You make 6-8 sales every day?
You earn shitloads of money?

Stop behaving like an ass then - ok thx bye.

Things will be fixed as soon as possible.
Relax!

I suggest Hish disables your Filesonic account.
Then you have nothing to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back