FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish: really don't understand why Hish alway require me provide correct paypal email!!!!! My payment in my account filesonic don't use paypal. I use webmoney. How can I provide correct paypal???? seems he doesn't see what I presented in my ticket.
I got back wupload and fileserve account. I thanks to Willy and RickyFS.
Why Hish alway don't hear my presented??? I need your support soon. Because I am afraid of hacker will delete all my files in my account. I know all files I uploaded in my account. Why Hish don't question me this ? I am sure I will answer exactly. I am still waiting a answer from Hish.
Thanks you so much!!!

Hi guys,

We apologize for the issues that you have been facing. The site is already better now, but still not perfect.

Our guys & the Data Center guys are working harder than ever to have this issue fixed ASAP.

As usual, whenever we have a big issue with the site, and we feel there is a need to compensate you guys (although no one will be compensating us), we will do it. So rest assured, you won't be loosing much in this situation, it is FileSonic.com that will be loosing!

We appreciate your patience and please forgive me if I don't answer all posts here.

Best Regards

Hish

dont apologize .. hish .. u still the best .. ;)
we will wait the compensates :P
i hope everything back to normal soon

Regards

Chill out guys, everything will be back to normal soon and you will get your money.
FSC was always compensating when there were problems and I know what I'm saying because I'm using Filesonic for more than a year (yep, sharingmatrix times) ;)

it's working now, BUT

FTP upload don't work properly, about 20% off files are not in manager

Sales are not counting properly, diff number of sales in dashboard and statistics. + domain sales are not counted as domain sales but normal sales..

hope u guys fix this soon :)
regards

Dont worry djkelaj, We did our calculations and they are correct. Next time, read my posts well before commenting. It is a data center issue, not space in server!

If they had an issue, our calculations won't help much ;)

Hish

plz guys do something about my hacked a/c be4 next payout or i will lose more $$ :'(

a315090202.png

i am thinking how will i know my login id... as old one still under the hacker. just let you team know sand me more info on this. :'(

:facepalm:

Hi guys,

We apologize for the issues that you have been facing. The site is already better now, but still not perfect.

Our guys & the Data Center guys are working harder than ever to have this issue fixed ASAP.

As usual, whenever we have a big issue with the site, and we feel there is a need to compensate you guys (although no one will be compensating us), we will do it. So rest assured, you won't be loosing much in this situation, it is FileSonic.com that will be loosing!

We appreciate your patience and please forgive me if I don't answer all posts here.

Best Regards

Hish

now to me work good!
you are good and fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back