FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish, there's one of my files that is not downloadable since 2 weeks : "The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later"....when it will be online again ? :'(

Hi Hish, there's one of my files that is not downloadable since 2 weeks : "The server is temporarily offline for maintenance, please try again later"....when it will be online again ?

dude why don't you reupload the file?

But if you post links on multi filehosts will people just use free download to get the files? :(

Yes if you multihost, free users download from euro premium sites while premium buyer from filesonic. This way you can get both ppd & pps earnings from your traffic :)

idk why everyone is complaining about stats my stats for today is very good indeed.
92395d8fa0e2f01ffb409ae41b1eeb30.jpg

NightMare mate its mean your files are present on online servers.
but lot of servers are offline other wise we all other get good downloads & sales

NightMare mate its mean your files are present on online servers.
but lot of servers are offline other wise we all other get good downloads & sales

Yeah I agree with Wadibahi

Mostly servers r slow and dead specially old files r not working for last few days and some are working which giving very slow speed in NL server
I m getting 100 to 300 kbps speed in my Nl Rapidleech

I hope so it will be get fix. :)

for a well-established filehost who has been in the market for close to 2 years and still having problems like freezing stats, slow downloads, dead ftps etc. .... filesonic is pretty good for me so far and i really hate to see it go downhill like that

Hello, it seems that my account got hacked and the hacker changed the email address & password of the account.

Username - sonicnish

I have been a old affiliate & premium user of filesonic.

Kindly reset the email address & password.

Regards.

Im also having tons and tons of problems uploading to filesonic. Slow speeds as hell at the moment, whats happening Hish?

Thx for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back