FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me you guys were short of money & this was some corner cutting stunt for not paying out this week loll.. just kidding

but seriously whats with everyone payout account details being wiped off right before big day (payout day) I got $766.70 pending from last week & somehow my payout account detail was also wiped & now I cannot add the account back.

& yes I tried resetting & received confirmation email but it still doesn't configure.. I needed some money to buy some golf equipment damn it lol..

Well a friend said he had same issue he kept trying & finally got it through so I will too but Hish if you could least tell me it was some minor error for my peace of my mind..

Cause I have dropped all Fileserve, Rapidshare & Wupload & now just promoting Filesonic.. don't wanna be disappointed by you guys.. you lot are the best & finally touching sky high hope you won't start ditching good affiliate like me cause I did make 200+ sales in past month & quarter alone :)

Anyway please do let me know whats going on if this was some sort of error or something

Kindest Regards

Last edited:
Hi Hish , now is nearly 1 week , I sent the email follow your tips but didn't received anything back answer.
@From 14th Oct 2011, 02:31 PM
Now is : 20th oct 2011.All my sale is my earn .
Please help me !
Regards

now I cannot add the account back.

& yes I tried resetting & received confirmation email but it still doesn't configure.. I needed some money to buy some golf equipment damn it lol..

It happened to me too, I tried like 5 or 6 times, only then my payment account was finally added, I was blaming firefox and some plugins but nope, same with IE, anyway only after many tries and 40 or 50 minutes wasted trying to add my payment info did it work. FSC team please check this, its a pain to add acccount.

one thing i have to mention here about filesonic and hish's hardwork.... the FTP servers are working with real sonic speed...... and i really appreciate this....

regards
saud_1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back