FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hish, I refunded $ 112,28, incorrectly sent to me to my paypal account.
Sent you email an PM with details.

Waiting for correct payment.

Regards

paypalrefund.png

Hi Hish, I'm still waiting for correct payment of $ 15.07.
Check PM

Thanks

Stop leeching content and upload your own. I get less than 5 files deleted weekly.

If you know who I am you wouldn't say that. I guess you are a member of W-BB. Do you know a user named "HRA"? Guess who? So mate I never leech anything. I upload my own content.

Anyway looks like this happens only to me.

It might sound stupid but, me and my friends have noticed dropped earnings on FSO, and it happened overnight...is it happening for the rest too??

white wu kept growing like fso did for weeks, suddently FSO dropped 70% and wu kept still growing.

Dear Beloved Partners!

Starting now, The most effective way to contact me is through the contact us page. Fill out a request and make sure to choose "Affiliate" .

This will be top priority to replying to all our partners (before any email or PM).. So please use it for future requests !

Sending by PM & through the contact us page for the same issue will slow things down .. So please only use the contact us page

http://helpdesk.filesonic.com/home

Best Regards

Hish

Last edited:
Filesonic I suggest you guys create your own file downloader. A lot of guys are complaining about Jdownloader taking too much ram. That's the only free downloader I can think of that works with Filesonic right now... (IDM is not free)

Hi franky909

You chose "premium" , when your ticket should have clearly been set as "affiliate"

I will take a look at it

Also, because of time difference, 12 hours is not alot... Please dont always expect instant answers! We try our best, but we need to rest sometimes

Hish

i just noticed I got overpayed last tuesday ( saw the minus in unpaid ) do I need todo something or just leave it take it is now, i dont check my paypal very often lol

i just noticed I got overpayed last tuesday ( saw the minus in unpaid ) do I need todo something or just leave it take it is now, i dont check my paypal very often lol

You can always refund the whole FSC payment and PM hish.
This way your account will be settled and fresh payout of correct amount will be done ASAP.

Regards

I can't refund because its already automaticly transfered to my back account, thats how I noticed, it will take me 3 days to transfer from my bank to paypal, if I earn and it will just go from minus to plus, i dont have todo anything I guess...

waiting for confirmation from Hish

I can't refund because its already automaticly transfered to my back account, thats how I noticed, it will take me 3 days to transfer from my bank to paypal, if I earn and it will just go from minus to plus, i dont have todo anything I guess...

waiting for confirmation from Hish

Hi

In that case, don't do anything

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back