FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using the preview manager to upload picture I always get this screen after leaving the Preview Manager page

for all the images I upload. This is independent of the browser as I have tried Opera, Chrome, Firefox (Stable and Nightly builds), IE 8/9

Dear hish, wats wrong with Filesonic??? Its Cheating Now??? I Do Upload a 556.39 GB already But When I Check My Stats Its Only Shows the Download Count of Today Posts, thats all, Another Download are Disappear,(I mean to say You Guys Only Count My Todays Post Download My Old Upload Count is Disappear) No Count No Show??? I Guess You have to Recheck Your Stats System so We earning some money as a "PPD" Guys.

5803ceea4f.png

26223785d5.png

I also Know there is no relation between, Storage & download count, But I am not a Spammer I Post Manually to all big forums & my post also present in big forum also all links are working but no download count. I hope you helps me.

Last edited:
@Tushavi
How you so sure that every one who view your post will download from your filesonic link
How about if all who download your file using premium account that mean you only get 1 point each user

Im using PPD system too
And seem there is nothing wrong with it

Posting in big forum = high traffic, so wrong

Its all the downloader decissions which files he want to download
All you can do is to atract them to download your files

Can i write in cool font too?

It's not about how much you post, but what you post and where you post. You can't just leech 0,5TB, post it on the same forum you leeched it from, and then whine that you get no downloads.

Calm down bro :)

I am calm. He's just spewing BS about filesonic shaving stats, while he has no idea how to work with them. I'm earning 10$ daily for every 100GB i upload to filesonic.

iHate - edited post

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i write in cool font too?

It's not about how much you post, but what you post and where you post. You can't just leech 0,5TB, post it on the same forum you leeched it from, and then whine that you get no downloads.

@Tushavi
How you so sure that every one who view your post will download from your filesonic link
How about if all who download your file using premium account that mean you only get 1 point each user

Im using PPD system too
And seem there is nothing wrong with it

Posting in big forum = high traffic, so wrong

Its all the downloader decissions which files he want to download
All you can do is to atract them to download your files

I am calm. He's just spewing bullshit about filesonic shaving stats, while he has no idea how to work with them. I'm earning 10$ daily for every 100GB i upload to filesonic.

Hi guys

I couldn't have said it better :D

You guys are great! Feeling lucky to have loyal affiliates like u guys! :D

Regards

Hish

Still waiting for my payment :)
username : pipels
Refunded All waitting. Hish Check your email, "Issues refund" thank
28 Sep 2011Refund To FileSonic Completed
Details Refund To FileSonic 2L731675DT354680L -$310,51 USD

Request #134337

I haven't received any money even when it's showing I have been paid on 27th. Should I wait more?

i.e I wasn't underpaid(till now) I was "NOT" paid at all(till now).
Hish, could you pleaaaseee check on this? I suppose I am not being left out?! I have about 247 USD in question :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back