FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here I was waiting $63 and only received $18,91
I am using PayPal.. now I can't see the rest of my money in Filesonic.. there are just $10 from my yesterday sale, what happened to mine $44,09 left? :S

Hi guys!

Thank you for bringing the payout issue to our attention. I verified all the payouts in the admin and the correct amounts were sent out (as you can see in your payments page)..

Now we see that many of you received wrong payouts.

We are contacting paypal and will try to resolve the issue ASAP!

Your patience is appreciated

Best Regards

Hish
Guys Here what i received in my FS inbox kinda feature..you might have received the same.Just check it out!

so just wait..they know about the issue.It's paypal who did something wrong.

hish says be patient filesonic is fixing this problem filesonic always paid
@ILHFFS i dont think is only a problem from india ussers iam from mexico and i received wrong payment

i haven't received any payment or wrong payment but it shows it has been paid till last Friday no mail from paypal regrading funds please fix this

0e721304b6.jpg

Hi guys!

Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. I verified all the payouts in the admin and the correct amounts were sent out (as you can see in your payments page)

Now we see that many of you received wrong payouts.

We are contacting paypal and will try to resolve the issue ASAP!

For the meantime, kindly do not withdraw the funds from your PayPal account, since PayPal is still working on it!

Your patience and cooperation is appreciated

Best Regards

FileSonic Team

Is there any uploader who gets more than he made. If yes then don't withdraw your Paypal Balance otherwise you got -ve balance.

The problem is with me also. 45$ in Filesonic account Recieved 60$ in Paypal.

Wow there is an user who received more than he made. don't withdraw your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back