FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I am getting ignored for some reason.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/ndjfs.png[/slide]

This is what happened when I change to wire transfer payment (confirmed by Hish in PM and Email). I have no idea when I am going to get this money and there is no confirmation plus my PM and posts are not being replied to.

If this is how you are going to treat a Super Elite member... then I have no idea if I can trust your company again in the future.

I have a Hack id help.

ID goldheng888@gmail.com

I have a Hack id help him replace all the data.

I have a Hack id help.

ID goldheng888@gmail.com

I have a Hack id help him replace all the data.

Help Password Change Return Email goldheng888@gmail.com

I was one.Hack id Hack id Hack id Hack id

He had to change that and change everything. Taking action to resolve them.
I was hacking. 19/09/2011

Hi goldheng, could you shoot me a PM with your details I'll look into it with you

Hish

i dont see any new missions exept the increase ur earings mission and no new rewards as well, still the same !

EDIT: oh yea i see the new Reward ( 3 days promo (2.5% referral rate increase) )

But i dont see new missions

This is what happened when I change to wire transfer payment (confirmed by Hish in PM and Email). I have no idea when I am going to get this money and there is no confirmation plus my PM and posts are not being replied to.

If this is how you are going to treat a Super Elite member... then I have no idea if I can trust your company again in the future.

Where you all this time when soo much amount had accumulated?

DMCA

Today I got a DMCA notice which threats to terminate account so what is difference between all other previous ones and this one?

this it what it says "

[FONT=&quot]Dear FileSonic User,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On September 19th, 2011 we received a DMCA notice of copyright infringement in relation to various files you uploaded, namely:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As such, the files were removed and permanently disabled.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please note that we at FileSonic take a zero policy approach towards infringement and as such will terminate users that have repeatedly infringed on another's intellectual property right.[/FONT]
[SIZE=+1][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=&quot]Thus, should you upload copyrighted material a second time, your account will be terminated without notice or delay.

so how is it different from the past regular dmca delete notice hish please let me know!
[/FONT]

i dont see any new missions exept the increase ur earings mission and no new rewards as well, still the same !

EDIT: oh yea i see the new Reward ( 3 days promo (2.5% referral rate increase) )

But i dont see new missions

I asked the IT guys to allow users to play any mission anytime (1 mission at a time) ... But for now, u need to finish one before seeing the next

Hish

remote is down ???
its remote half file from other host :S

Hi!

From which hosts?

thanks

Hish

You just replied to my PM a few minutes ago! How am I ignoring you? LOL

It is simple, you get your money when you answer my question...

What I asked is for your own security ... Do you want the money to go to a hacker?

Seriously, I feel that you are disrespecting me and the filesonic team.

Next time before you blame me or anyone else , answer their question!

And btw, regular or super elite are treated the same way! We care about small affiliates as much as bigger ones..

Hish

Stop spamming.
I am sure Hish wont help you when you spam.

Bye bye money! :)

(We only have the fun we make ourselves!)

Oh btw: Hish go help rey2k5! :)

rey2k5 just answered a few minutes ago to my PM ! lol

And he is blaming me of ignoring him... Thats not gona speed things up ;)

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back