FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Can you send me your IP address?

It is surely blocked for a reason.. So don't blame us for something that you must have done wrong!

Hish

Hish help me please, ip send to u in PM check please......

P.s. I have NOT done anything wrong, and it is not the first time that happens to me, I have NOT done anything wrong, and it is not the first time that happens to me,

i'm premium on fileserve, uploadstation, wupload, uploading.com netload.in, ...and such a thing happened, never!

Last edited:
I'm on PPS Fixed 17 and this are my stats today....

capturaxk.jpg

12, 15 or 17 per sale?

This is the second time I earned $0 credited from my premium referral link.
Shouldn't the referral link differ from the domain sale?

I sent a ticket about this and was told to send an email. I sent two emails over a month ago, but still no reply. Any chance I can get some answers here?

Thanks!

Hish no news for me?

Taking a look now

Hish

a4.filesonic.com server is down :$

Can u please PM me the link that u tried?

Thanks

This is the second time I earned $0 credited from my premium referral link.
Shouldn't the referral link differ from the domain sale?

I sent a ticket about this and was told to send an email. I sent two emails over a month ago, but still no reply. Any chance I can get some answers here?

Thanks!

Hi

What is your user ID?

Hish

Anyone uses the wire transfer payment and got their money successfully? I sent you a PM regarding this issue Hish... I have missed quite an amount of money that is supposed to be sent through wire transfer.

Why the "Outstanding payment due on next payout day" is frozen since 3 days ? I've exceeded the payout, but I think that this Tuesday I won't be paid, also last week the same thing happened :(

@Filesonic

I upgraded Affiliate Plan: Fixed PPS up to $ 15pps, I sold 2 premium accounts, but I received $ 10.

16 sept

4a56b3.png

19 sept

e365b0.png

Please fix

Thanks

Last edited:
Why the "Outstanding payment due on next payout day" is frozen since 3 days ? I've exceeded the payout, but I think that this Tuesday I won't be paid, also last week the same thing happened :(

This is because we pay on Tuesday, what you made From Saturday - Friday

Hish

@Filesonic

I upgraded Affiliate Plan: Fixed PPS up to $ 15pps, I sold 2 premium accounts, but I received $ 10.

Thanks

Hi

I cant really help without your user ID :)

How many sales did u have last week?

Hish

890 files have been deleted from my account,

reason DMCA, some of the files are my own files!!!

I smell some fishy thing going on cause someone might just report me abuse for fun!

iobit, you misunderstood the affilate plan. Your numbers is correct.

Note that the plan says UP TO, which means that the maximum amount of money you can earn by it is 15$ / sale, but also possible to earn less with each sale.

Fixed PPS up to 15$ is 10$ / sale normally.
But if you get 7 sales in 1 week you get 11$ / sale instead, if you get 14 sales / week you get 12$ / sale, and it continue like that until 15$ / sale at 5 sales / day on average.

So basically, most users get 10-12$ / sale, but the good users can get 15$ / sale.
Elite is same thing but they start at 12$ / sale and goes to 17$ / sale, but get less referral money and higher minimum payout.

Btw, thanks for this change, ofcourse 17$ / sale from the start wouldnt have been bad (considering you can pay it to those that earn that amount you should be able to pay it to all, but still im happy) ^^ But now I got a more fun goal to work towards.

Last edited:
It's "I haven't received my payment" or "I didn't receive my payment yet".

b1u3eyes and House_maniac, what's your native (i.e. first) language? Where do you live? Did you learn English at school as a second language? I'm rather curious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back