FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the 235 day premium hish ^^
Gotta try to reach 3-4 sales per day as soon as possible.

I really want to upgrade to elite but I hate that it basically makes it impossible to earn anything on referrals (20% -> 5% = 75% less money from referrals).

Is it allowed to make a separate account for referrals? So I go elite on this account and then make people join my referral on the other account?

And if it isnt allowed to have 2 accounts, can I have my brother do a account that everyone join as referral instead?

Dont want to "cheat the system", just want to be able to get the normal referral rate.

Really dislike that it pays less for normal referrals also, not just elite referrals, I intend to go recruit alot when I hit abit higher earnings (got a bunch of people that asked before so can probably recruit them).

Last edited:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (114.127.208.xx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 128

please unblock...

Does anybody know if there is any limit of reports due to Copyright infridgement that result in account termination? Is there any standard limit of infridgments i.e 1 ot 2 or 3 etc

Saw that a few files got removed without any notification, Removed(0) and still ~20 files gone.
Think I should start with having links to all my posts and run a scan once in a while in jdownloader for broken links.

Some of the deleted files does not end up showing in "removed" section, why is this?

Why are "Created On" and "Updated On" date different for 0 downloads files?

For recently uploaded files without downloads there are only "Created On" date, but to some of my 2 or 3 months old files without downloads there are both "Created On" and "Updated On" date. I mean, what does "Updated On" really mean? Doesn't it mean last time somebody downloads the file? If so I guess only premium users ever downloaded my 0 download count files, right?

Last edited:
hish, I don't know why I can't confirm one of my blog so I can't get site sale earning even I just sale premium last week from this blog. I tried many timebut it's still unconfirm anyway eventhoug I can confirm another of my blog. I will send my blog name to you via PM

And my income from referral in http://www.filesonic.com/affiliate/statistics-referrals haven't haven't update for months though my income from referral are still up in statistic page so I can see how much my referral make then I don't know who I should give them advice. Please fix it for me, I will send you my account via PM.

My download counts stats dropped almost 1/5 for the last several days, and I've checked my posts nothing unusual. Is there anything wrong? Download speed slow?

Or is it just me?

yes ftp EU fails again, very boring issue for a filehost.

My download counts stats dropped almost 1/5 for the last several days, and I've checked my posts nothing unusual. Is there anything wrong? Download speed slow?

Or is it just me?

Plus lots of files can not be downloaded cause lots of servers seems to be very slow and some doesn't work.

I just reuploaded the same files 4 times cause the previous download links for that file were not working. I can just say you to double check your download links to verify they work correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back