FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another disk crash error problem occured, I recived same bug reports in several portals and forums and there is no solution for it. you will reupload them. Your original copy is dead
and copies are dead too.

why does remote upload from WU to FSc always fail now?? I'm trying to remote files from my own wu account to filesonic and it always gives error:

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

Which can't be right, because I didn't change anything.....

I have been getting quite a number of error like this for some of my files...

http://i.imgur.com/tYKMY.png

Is this going to be fixed or the files are gone for good because of corruption? (I don't see these files in the DMCA tab btw.)

The files are gone for good. You'll need to re-upload them.

why does remote upload from WU to FSc always fail now?? I'm trying to remote files from my own wu account to filesonic and it always gives error:

Which can't be right, because I didn't change anything.....

RU from WU not working again T_T

Ya i'm not sure what's going on, because it was working well yesterday. I'll see what I can do. PM me your usernames if you wish

PLease add function "protect files" (the user have to type Code/secret question) to delete (prevent hacker delete file) !

That would be a good idea, except some people might find it annoying to do everytime they have to delete their files. I'll definitely pass on the suggestion and see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back