FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it happens when we close and open the browser

Re: Getting logged out when closing browser.

It didnt work for 2 days - just tried again.
It works now :)

yeah this problems seems to have cropped up after the introduction of that messaging system :|

yeah, me too.... everytime i closed my browser and opened it back it required me to login, even i have already checked the "remember me" check list

Hi Hish, i keep on getting logged off from the filesonic site since the new inbox was implemented yesterday... is there a solution for this please? Thank you very much

Hi guys!

It is fixed now ... Thanks Gerner for testing it :)

We have the best , most helpful partners :D

Hish

Hish my stats for today are going down instead of rising - 4,78 - 4,56 - and now 4,54 ?!?

Your Login: del3win@gmail.com
Nickname: azazel696

Hi!

I checked and everything is fine! Maybe it was a glitch or it showed another day.. Anyway, now it is over $5

Regards

Hish

Last edited:
RU from fileserve seems not working again, files keep pending for hours

EDIT: it worked after pending abt 1.5 hour

Last edited:
Why filesonic doesn't have the option of Direct Download?. I have tried a few download managers and none of them work with this site (i have a premium account), the only way to download it's with jdownloader.

Weird that nobody complaint about this.

EDIT: ups.. i just saw the other 'support' thread.

Why filesonic doesn't have the option of Direct Download?. I have tried a few download managers and none of them work with this site (i have a premium account), the only way to download it's with jdownloader.

Last edited:

try IDM

works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back