FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Hish
How does it work access IP? How do you count them? I mean, if I access to my premium zone with 2 or 3 ips/day, but every month I change ips (for example, I buy new RDP or vps) will I have problem and your staff block my account?

Or does it work like rapidshare, that count only ips for the last 24 hours?

Thanks

''Hi elena1969!

What uploading method are you using?

Thanks

Hish ''

I am using web upload.
But I think that filesonic is not the problem,but my antivirus symanthec endpoint protection :S
I am open for suggestions though :)

Dear Hish
How does it work access IP? How do you count them? I mean, if I access to my premium zone with 2 or 3 ips/day, but every month I change ips (for example, I buy new RDP or vps) will I have problem and your staff block my account?

Thanks

Hi Skinner!

You will not be logging in from different ones at the same time, so it is fine!

You can use your account no problem

Regards

Hish

''Hi elena1969!

What uploading method are you using?

Thanks

Hish ''

I am using web upload.
But I think that filesonic is not the problem,but my antivirus symanthec endpoint protection :S
I am open for suggestions though :)

ohh ok ... Thanks for the info

I asked someone to see if they can give us a solution.. Will keep you posted!
Unless someone here has a soltuion:)

Regards

Hish

Last edited:
xiona_marie

When i wrote that post i only got 1/5 - 1/4 from normal upload speed that i usually got. So i paused my upload.

But about 45 minutes ago it's back to normal again, and i'm starting upload again
( using ftp.filesonic.com)

HI FSo I'd like to give you two tips :
1) Remove captcha for free and anonymous users, this would be great; paradoxically people buy more willingly a premium of an host which haven't captcha because they love it and they want that it lives forever so they support it. Think seriously about my suggestion, for example Megaupload doesn't have captcha or any limit for free and anonymous user however a lots of people buy premium account because they want that it survive. Insted hosts with captcha are less appreciated and people prefer not to download or find some other way to download then buy a premium of that host. I repeat don't immediately reject my advice, think seriously about it; could be really a winning move :)<3
2) Remove automatic payments and let each user to demand payment when it likes...

Sebitas

Pay Out start to process on 11:00 PM server time.
After that take 2 or 3 hours for processing until you receive in your payment account.

Relax, you will pay, don't need to posted same topic in 35 minutes ;)

Last edited:
All members,who are waiting for their first payment are really excited,and they write a lot of spam comments like 'waiting for payment'and this happens every week :D
By the way my problem with 'I am using web upload.
But I think that filesonic is not the problem,but my antivirus symanthec endpoint protection ^o)
I am open for suggestions though'
I changed my antivirus system to avira,downloaded filezilla and started uploading with filezilla and now everything is ok :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back