FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iam in pps with 400 MB
yesterday i have posted 75 thread in 9 differents forums
i've got 2 sales
today the same 75 thread posted in 9 diffrent forums
i've got 0 sales !!

It's not only the number of thread you posted mate.
My thread on planetsuzy had 39.000 views in 3 month, about 400 views a day. And other forums had good views too. But it doesn't mean we can get sales automaticly.

Today i haven't starting posting yet, and my Playsonic credit points shows that there's 300 downloads..but no sales.

I know we expect sales, but don't forget the facts that many uploader in this world ( My Filesonic ranks is 1000 something, means there's 1000 something competitors who had better ranks, and many more who had low ranks than me. )

Don't forget the fact about posting in thread, after you posting..your thread will appears on first page, but other posters will posting too, your thread will goes to next page...next page...reduced the chance for being see by visitors. In The forums who had high traffic, unless you had sticky thread, your thread only can get few moments for shown on first page...

I never blame Filesonic for this situation, when i get sales...yes i'm happy, but when i don't get any sales for few days...no problem, i can wait. Because i have many competitors who expect same things.

Last edited:
Last week i had over 15 sales, and this week only 1. I am also a bit disappointed..

But i can say remote upload to 'FSC to FSC' make everything worst for me. Coz, all over the forums have a lot of Filesonic links. People just 'copy&paste' real uploaders links to their accounts and create new threads and earnings very easy money.. These people don't need to track any torrent, or 'private FTP'. They don't even need to pay money to rent VPS or Rapidleech. All they need to get a premium acc from Filesonic. That's it. Then copy paste (in 1 sec) real uploaders links and share those links under their account and earn easy money. Now, everyone became uploader :S

Real uploaders spending time, money and efforts to upload something, but these people just copy&paste all this efforts in 1 sec. I don't think it's correct. And for the this reason, earnings goes down (my thinking).

What i think is, FSC to FSC remote upload shouln't be aloud. It's my opinion.

LOL Filesonic wont care who has the sales as long as they get the sales from anyone, and these FSC to FSC uploaders are bringing them a lot of traffic all their efforts goes to posting threads to as many forums as they can but the real uploaders have to upload them them, then give a proper presentation then finally when they have to spread the links on many forums they just start getting tired and lazy as they have done a lot of work on uploading and presentation already but for the FSC to FSC uploaders they just have to copy the thread including ur presentation, i guess this is just part of the business if u were in their place u would have done the same

SAMNhaNc3

Last edited:
LOL Filesonic wont care who has the sales as long as they get the sales from anyone and these FSC to FSC uploaders are bring them a lot of traffic all their efforts goes to posting threads to as many forums as they can but the real uploaders have to upload them them then give a proper presentation then they after getting tired posting on one or 2 forums lol the FSC to FSC uploaders comes and leech of the thread including ur presentation i guess this is just part of the business if u were in their place u would have done the same

SAMNhaNc3

Not me. I wouldn't leech others uploaders stuff. All my source comes from usenet / private trackers.

But yeah this sucks.

I know FSC doesn't give a shit but the least you could do is to have an option in our setting area whether we allow our files to be leeched off the remote upload feature.

Alternatively, you can always put your site's name in your download links. Remember not archives, but the main file itself.

//Off-topic, aren't you an encoder?

Last edited:
//Off-topic, aren't you an encoder?

Yes i am Encoder and Encoders Do upload lol, in our case its worse Download the source rip it then take screens and nfo then upload to different file host and finally post them on forums but i personally dont mind if my work is spread as it has NhaNc3 tag on every title i would say more to sharing the earning but everyone wont be taking it the same way everyone has different opinion.

copy does not work anymore.. I made 100 files , all are dead while try to download
checker says OK, files are 404 file not found

"clear all files and finished......." button does not work for FILESONIC urls inside
does not clean list till a new list loaded.

as I see SERVER 4 is down and all files are SERVER 4 gives files not found error.
s86 has some problem does not work too , s47 has problem too

http://www.filesonic.com/file/370044181/Tekken 5.part02.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/370044011/Tekken%204.part1.rar

Last edited:
Yes i am Encoder and Encoders Do upload lol, in our case its worse Download the source rip it then take screens and nfo then upload to different file host and finally post them on forums but i personally dont mind if my work is spread as it has NhaNc3 tag on every title i would say more to sharing the earning but everyone wont be taking it the same way everyone has different opinion.

Then you should know i have a lot of respect for encoders (not all) and one of them is you since you guys take your timeto provide free stuff for us. You work is amazing! That's why i love using torrents. Private trackers + good seedbox = You're set!

You're right though, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not facts :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back