FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
znmqavw8illm9k6bzxng.jpg

k78aag8osajx8bxoic6.jpg

Last edited:
bigbensex
, I think you have 2 life time sales in 2 days , what a chance ..

according to my stats even if I'm 12$ per sale or %80, result are nearly same

38 / $451.2 with %80 if I was 12$/per sale I would earn 456$

I will give a chance to %80 for a week and will decide to go on or switch to 12$ per sale.

what kind of things you imagine or wish to use credits in game?

1 month 10$ > 12$ per sale = 10.000 credits
12$ > 15$ per sale = 15.000 credits

%25 BONUS to your income for 1 month = 10000 credits

%25 longer times to keep files in disk for FREE members = .........credits

.......etc

I do not give open statistics anymore but its very nice .. nearly 900 $ you will earn in a month and its not few money. In my country , minimum wage is 400$ per month
of a heavy worker. A pHD student (assistant) works in a university earns 1200$ per month. A professor has earn 2200$ per month. If so you are really good.

I have 5th but I wish I could 12$ per sale it was 60$. now its 36$... I will check
weekend and bonus May be 1 year sale or life time can be sold ..Then I can switch to 12$ per sale on monday

what is deleted file number today ? mine is 1125 with additon of 192 .. 2 minutes ago.

I was switch to %80 1 week ago today to check differences.. I will wait on monday
may be weekend can give BIGGER sales, if not, will switch to 12$ per sale on monday morning.

last week there's a lot people saying download statistics is not correct and verified it if it's true. i ask my friend to download one of my file. He finished the download but not counted on my statistics. Download count of that file is still zero.

So it is very bothering if sales statistics is the same as what happen to download statistic.

I don't really think it's true. Many people still get many sale in past 2 weeks and some doesn't.
Mayb we have a long time bad luck. I get first sale on this week just now. Hope it 's a good sign.

Filesonic has the best support . They won't let system error.

Think about the download statistic. Download statistic malfunction last week is true, I verified it myself.

1) Is it possible to search files in SELECTED folders ( you can move SEARCH button to the right and a pulldown
menu there to select folders to search)

2) a part that shows %ratio of our sales how many ratio of sales are 1 month,3 months,6 months, 12 months or lifetime
in ADVANCED STATS in selected data range.

3) In remote upload section, a retry button to SELECTED FAILED files instead of select + copy + paste them
again in remote menu.

4) Sorting in REMOVED menu. Cause they are VERY unsorted.

5) OPENING OF ADVANCED STATS Are VERY VERY VERY SLOW LOADING... ????????
http://www.filesonic.com/intelligence/home

Nickpop,

Looking at your stats this month, you had many days with 1 or even ZERO sales... So please PLEASE stop ruining the environment for everyone here with your crying faces...

Hish

last week there's a lot people saying download statistics is not correct and verified it if it's true. i ask my friend to download one of my file. He finished the download but not counted on my statistics. Download count of that file is still zero.

So it is very bothering if sales statistics is the same as what happen to download statistic.

Think about the download statistic. Download statistic malfunction last week is true, I verified it myself.

Hi

There was a small delay in stats, but everything WAS calculated later, as soon as the stats refreshed! So there is nothing wrong with them...

Hish

friend can you read my 4 messages above ,if u can add these , it will be better for all members to check their sales and ratio of sales and while checking deleted files in removed section.

and I have 5 sales and will wait to monday to see weekend result.
If I earn HIGH sales (more than 3 months), I will go on with %80
if not, will switch to 12$ per sale cause

earning of both way nearly same (with %5 deviation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back