FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Hish,
I bought a premium account but i can't resume any stopped dwonload !
when i want to resume i have to go to the file again and generate new download link !
and plz make the premium download link Direct, like ........./filesname.extension

i deleted all my filesonic files and replaced with netload now i am happy and earning more than i was here goodbye cheap host and cheap filesonic to filesonic remote uploading

I also didnt get paid, but in history payment it shows i got paid
What's wrong with this?
Pls check
I have already sent ticket

Hello!

What is your user ID?

Thanks

Hish

i deleted all my filesonic files and replaced with netload now i am happy and earning more than i was here goodbye cheap host and cheap filesonic to filesonic remote uploading

Cheap host?? Lol cheap host is the host that pays the most? And gives you most sales & downloads? LOL :D

Good luck!

Hish

Hello Hish,
I bought a premium account but i can't resume any stopped dwonload !
when i want to resume i have to go to the file again and generate new download link !
and plz make the premium download link Direct, like ........./filesname.extension

Hello!

Are you downloading straight from the browser or using a download manager? What version of browser and download manager?

Thanks

Hish

u r cheap host as in u want quick sales so u r letting evryone stealing my links i had around 4000 links i will tell every friend to ban filesonic check ur today sales ! you must have seen a lot of drop !

u r cheap host as in u want quick sales so u r letting evryone stealing my links i had around 4000 links i will tell every friend to ban filesonic check ur today sales ! you must have seen a lot of drop !

Mr,

Sales today are actually higher than on usual Wednesdays.
Why don't you pass protect your files if stealing is only your concern.

Regards

I also didnt get paid, but in history payment it shows i got paid
What's wrong with this?
Pls check
I have already sent ticket

i sent pm to Hish
I sent ticket request
but no reply yet :(

Hi

There is no need to panic! You are writing here and on other boards too! We sent you the payment and to the same WM as we send every week! I will check it out later, but it is probably that you exceeded your purse limit, as usual!

Hish

Yeah, that seems to be ridiculous to say FileSonic is a cheap one taking into consideration the rates and its popularity.

I have recently joined filesonic and i like the results so far!

stealing links !!! stopping payouts !!! n lying about sales !!!!!!!! g8 service

hehehe u will get shut down soon

fileserve is better service than you they dont have fileserve to filserve so one can earn more
Then go to Fileserve thread and stop spamming here..

digitalblue lost all my respect, and im sure yours too !! ... He has no right to say that !!

Just because I told him that we can not block FS to FS RU, he started attacking us with irrelevant topics! LOL

Everyone knows that we do everything we can to keep our partners happy!! :D

Hish

Ok go to netload and enjoy with yourself=)

Filesonic is best in payment with no doubt.

I`m great uploader and all of my friends love filesonic.
My earning in last day arise 104$. Many account i could sell unlike your think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back