FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PlaySonic Members !

I wanted to let you know that there is an AMAZING feature that was launched, in case you didn't notice it. It is called "Forum Signature" and you find it on the PlaySonic page: http://www.filesonic.com/game/play-sonic

Basically you can post it as your signature on any forum you want and it says your Gamertag, rank & it asks people to click on it so they can join under you! (of course, your referral link is there automatically)

Here is how it will look on a forum:

And when you click on your Gamer tag, it will take you to this page:

This is a great feature that will help you get more referrals and we are hoping that with this, you maximize your revenue, while helping other members

Bragging is sometimes good and it helps show that you know that you are doing :D

Go grab your signature now ........ Its time to BRAG baby :D

Hish

Hi Godric,

we were working on it, then paused it just to work on the servers and stabilize the servers :)

Very shortly we will release the missions and rewards!

Hish

Can I do the remote in two accounts with the same data with, for example hotfile

I have premium account on hotfile. My ref is my friend. Can I give him the data to a premium account for hotfile ?

Can I do the remote in two accounts with the same data with, for example hotfile

I have premium account on hotfile. My ref is my friend. Can I give him the data to a premium account for hotfile ?

Hi

Im afraid we cant give you an answer.. you have to check with HF if they will allow you to share your account!

Hish

Hello,

I have a few issues.

Some people are having issues downloading even with a premium account. They are from singapore. as the domain moves to .sg the download links are being messed up..

Please can you tell me what the issue is and how this can be resolved.

Thanks & Regards

Hi!

What is the error they see ? Its the first time I hear about that

Thanks

Hish

@Hish i am not aware of the error they are telling me the whole download link just changes totally so they cant download even with filemanager.

Is there that issue? Also are some countries banned as i am hearing people complain on my site that they cant purchase an account on filesonic because it says its not supported in their country?

Please assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back