FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with sales shaving? I get sales appearing as domain sales but not as sold accounts.. so I only get 5% instead of 85%, while they did signup through my ref link or files!

no problem for me, 7 was yesterday and 3 in 9 hrs (today may be lower cause of 1.5 tb data loss), but I do not care I earned 468 $ in 6 days

1) Consol games are better than PC games (use filestube)
2) 1st upload (store with copies against deletion)
3) Be prepare your posts in a document files (http://www.ambrybox.com/ is good for pics upload, stable and accept XXX pics too)
4) Choose targets ( selected the most popular games, put EXACT names with RELEASE GROUP NAME in google and find forums and put their domain name in ALEXA.com and their scores are smaller than 1000, THEY ARE FANTASTIC
if they are 1000-5000 ( THEY ARE PERFECT), 5000-10000 (THEY ARE GOOD SITES), more than these
are standart places

5) Do not forget, to earn more waste little, I wasted 1500$ for VIP accounts in 15-20 forums to
see hidden archives and obtain BETTER results and requests. Remote upload is better if u r amateur
I offer you buy MEgaupload accounts too cause u can find consol games in megaupload very much

6) Megathreads are better choices, but the problem is following the topics, and try to keep them alive
otherwise your topics are locked and u r banned.

7) Which games u will share , SHARE THE FILES THAT PEOPLE DID NOT SHARED, if u share the newest games
or movies and if there are mirrors in google search from different hosts, u do not have chance
to sell prem sales or download. CHoose 30-40 games/movies and put their names in google and if u can not
find ALIVE urls for them in 2-3 pages and all are dead, PEOPLE will choose your download when GOOGLE
logged this place. and follow the topics of forums, shared NOT SHARED topics

I personally waste my mornings for fixing deleted games
and then repost them at afternoon
and then post my new posts at night (8-10 pm) for the members at USA, when they wake up
my new links must be new.

cause 60% of my sales are belongs to USA+ CANADA 30% are belongs to EC countries
and rest are rest of world

sane_i, DO NOT PREJUDGE PEOPLE, even if 95% of the people sharing are selfish, I give CLUES
not whole archive. If you need places for games and movies for remote upload, first you have
convince me. The best places are not the MOST COMMON places. Most of urls are garbage
or DEAD. SOmetimes the most silence sites can be HEAVEN OF LINKS.

Last edited:
I do not share XXX, I share games + blueray movies and will share may be mp3 + dvdrip's in near future .. not sure... just thinking

your welcome, sorry its little bit copy paste of my old message in another topic + few add on, I have to fix 150+ games and movies are gone last night and need few hours.

Awesome tips there djkelaj :)

btw if we are posting a game should we use DOTS in the title or UNDERSCORES or simple spaces?

like this ? Hitman.contract.ps3

OR

Hitman contracts ps3 ?

Ninety Nine Nights Region Free Xbox360
Open Season [RF] [WAVE 1]
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 USA PsP

....etc there are lots of addon at the end of name of games + filesonic

and then google them

djkelaj you just became someone i respect ^^
because only a few around here give free tips away..

Also guys ENJOY uploading stop thinking about the money, interac with people on the forums

Theres a Spanish forum where i post games, when i started my thread had 300-500ish visits,

now all are are 1000-1500ish, just beacuse i started to interact with the forum, the people that comments etc, not just a random ghost that drops links everywhere... believe it or not downloaders love this.. the attention, i know i did the past 2 years when i was a mere downloader xD

u have to know the words to google and find the NON-ENGLISH places

Game, movie, consol, softwares,

french ( post only the french movie or u r banned, if there are ENGLISH movie section
post your english movies only in that place)

Jeu, film, console, logiciels

Spanish

Juegos, películas, consola, el software.

italian

Gioco, Film, consolle, software

German( post only the german movie or u r banned, if there are ENGLISH movie section
post your english movies only in that place)

Spiel, Film, ConSol Software

I found 10+ forums belongs to these countries and send me good sales
use the system I talked about at the top of pages + the keywords here
u will find them by yourself

and some french and german forums does not accept MEGA THREADS and there is only

1 TOPIC for each game/movie/sofware and u only put your url in these topics, if u open a new topic
u r banned

frboard, planet-lolo, softmaroc, downparadise, oleoo are the best french sites u check and post BE CAREFULL before posting to prevent beeing BANNED SHARPLY.

alpha-warez,s-v-n are 2 german forums (there are lot but most have STRICT rules)

@djkelaj

when people buys premium! if i make 400mb parts or 1gb parts which make people to buy premium more???

if i post new games,movies less than 400mb will it make people to buy premium???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back