FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

why my file deleted ? i have one file and this deleted , FILE IS NOT WAREZ or OTHER.

Please check the files before delete.

easy-share has the hottest offer for re-bills for now yes.. I would be happy even %20 rate for re-bills at filesonic.. but I'm still happy with current options as well.. somehow filesonic premium sales convert well.. I'm not sure if it will convert well on easy-share or on other filehosting sites..
if we are seeing pay per sale plans on other popular filehosting sites, I think we owe this to filesonic.. they've always been pioneer regarding best paying plans..
easy-share offer tempts me, but even if filesonic do not pay for re-bills, I'll still stick with them..
They are the best and I believe they will be..

Last edited:
FTP problem.

i have problem with FTP upload the last few days... i tried different servers and there is the same problem..

my client is uploading the same files a few times in a row and they usually don't appear in full size on my file manager.. (the uploaded files are not complete..)

anyone have a problem like this?

i red the previous pages and saw that ppl have problemes with remote upload, but nobody mentioned any FTP problem..

cheers!

same here..

am using filezilla FTP Client, i have to repeat the upload process 2 or 3 times for files to appear in full size on my file manager

Hi Hish,

Please help me...i made stupid silly mistake, must be so sleepy i guess, i want to switch to PPD but at setting payment plan i mistaken switch to PPS, and without notice that i fill password and press submit button.

When i see my dashboard...i realize i was make silly mistake.
I've just change this about 5 minutes ago...
I've just change after 9 days in PPS fixed 10

Please kindly to help me, switch it to PPD

Thanks and Regads.

Last edited:
47410006.jpg

how the made that much credits is it come from premium sales

Hi Hish,

Please help me...i made stupid silly mistake, must be so sleepy i guess, i want to switch to PPD but at setting payment plan i mistaken switch to PPS, and without notice that i fill password and press submit button.

When i see my dashboard...i realize i was make silly mistake.
I've just change this about 5 minutes ago...
I've just change after 9 days in PPS fixed 10

Please kindly to help me, switch it to PPD

Thanks and Regads.

Done, but this is the last time I can do it.. Next time, you have to wait 7 days!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back