FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hish - the playsonic stats suc** :P

1 month premium : 100 credits
lifetime premium : 100 credits

You should have different stats for all types of sales ;)

We cant track the amount of the sale for $10 & $12 PPS fixed and also for PPD affiliates :)

This is why sales are equal... We might consider it again in the future!

Hish

Excuse me, Hish.

You seem ignore my question.
Today I can't upload 2 files at the same time. My FTP upload says: There are too many (2) connections from this IP. Are you changing somthing?

Thank you!

Where are the bonus promo earnings going? When I click on the promo earnings, I get a request button but I press request, it says the amount has been added to my account but so far nothing got added. Anyone has a clue what needs to be done to get the promo bonus earnings amount?

Where are the bonus promo earnings going? When I click on the promo earnings, I get a request button but I press request, it says the amount has been added to my account but so far nothing got added. Anyone has a clue what needs to be done to get the promo bonus earnings amount?

same issue like you, any one can answer about this trouble pls? :(

so have you got payment to day yet?
how i can receive the payment of previous week? i need to contact them and request about my payment right? do they have automatic payment program?

I think payment date was yesterday, yes its automatic. I think I will have to wait for next week to get my first payment as I reached 15 bucks just today.

9708870480027306999201145.jpg

I'm loggin with the correct username and pass, but still can't remote. What is wrong with it?

Obviusly i'm premium member in Oron.

Did anyone get paid today?
this is my first payment with filesonic but i don't know they will sent money to my paypal account when today passed or something like that?? =)
I really love to enjoy with your program ;)

filesonic will pay today (tuesday)
payment will be sent automatically to the paypal email you provided..

did you get your payment mate?
my paypal is already to receive the money but still don't know why system has not sent money to my account :))
maybe their payment program hate my paypal account :'(

lol

Its just Tuesday and your asking already at payment??
I get my payment every Tuesday at Midnight ( Europe Time )
You still have to wait lots of hours :)

lol

Its just Tuesday and your asking already at payment??
I get my payment every Tuesday at Midnight ( Europe Time )
You still have to wait lots of hours :)
sorry mate, this my first earned from filesonic so i want to know exactly the time they will pay then next pay day i will not ask about that again mate, :) ;) i love them money :D i really do it LOL,

9708870480027306999201145.jpg

I'm loggin with the correct username and pass, but still can't remote. What is wrong with it?

Obviusly i'm premium member in Oron.

Oron and FSO blocked each other so they wont loss affiliates.

Notice to FileSonic Partners Using AlertPay

Dear Partners,
We are usually not late on payments, but due to some maintenance on AlertPay's site, we will have to delay the AlertPay payments for a few hours.

AlertPay Payouts will be made before 1 AM (GMT) on Wednesday , the 9th of February 2011.

Kind Regards,
FileSonic Team

Oron and FSO blocked each other so they wont loss affiliates.

Notice to FileSonic Partners Using AlertPay

Dear Partners,
We are usually not late on payments, but due to some maintenance on AlertPay's site, we will have to delay the AlertPay payments for a few hours.

AlertPay Payouts will be made before 1 AM (GMT) on Wednesday , the 9th of February 2011.

Kind Regards,
FileSonic Team

Thanks for informing m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back