FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi "FileSonic Hish" Have a quick question..

I have invited few of my firends to Filesonic Elite program, with My invitations..
They are already normal registered users of filesonic till then.. after using my invitation they become File Sonic Elite members and they are earning as per the Elite plan..
However, their Filesonic ID are not reflecting under my referral, and I am not getting any referral amount from them..

That particular Elite user has made nearly 200$ after registering under my Invitation.. but I do not even get a single cent as a referral amount from his earning...

It would be great if you can explain.. what happen to my referral amount from My Elite invitee earning?

My Filesonic ID: justvj4u@gmail.com

I have invited FileSonic User ID : " naresh.inc " for the elite program.. he is neither listed under me nor any earning from him to my kitty.
please help..

Regards

Justvj4u

Hi Justv4u!

Were they referred by someone else before? Do you have their FS nicknames?

Thanks

Hish

can you pleeeease raise the uploading speeds from USA? 400kb-1.5MB is really slow via web interface. No, I can't use FTP. Can anything be done about that?

when payout will be made its say on affiliate page that it will be done on every Tuesday automatically...i am still waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back