FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention!
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (****) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 900

What is This my Problem ? :(

Attention!
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (****) and have been temporarily blocked.

Submit ticket bcz your IP have been temporarily blocked.

If any uploader want to buy FS Collaboration A/C who have no PP & CC??
Plz Tell me.

Last edited:
I had 2 sales ...that was at the start of the day....and then nothing.But my sales are verry verry low.From 400-450$ /week now i only have 240$ .......weekends was verry good....5-10 sales /weekend day ...now 2 -4 sales.First week after they changed interface sales was verry good .....but now ....verry low

I had 2 sales ...that was at the start of the day....and then nothing.But my sales are verry verry low.From 400-450$ /week now i only have 240$ .......weekends was verry good....5-10 sales /weekend day ...now 2 -4 sales.First week after they changed interface sales was verry good .....but now ....verry low

Hi,
Sales have been going up each week since the change :)

Keep up the hard work and the sales will come!

Best regards,
Hish

Submit ticket bcz your IP have been temporarily blocked.

If any uploader want to buy FS Collaboration A/C who have no PP & CC??
Plz Tell me.

They can purchase through our resellers!

http://www.filesonic.com/resellers/list

Best regards,
Hish

Attention!

Hi,
This is a temporary block caused typically by multiple failed logins. It usually is temporary and will clear if you wait a little - but if it does not, please open an affiliate ticket or PM us!

Best regards,
Hish

Acount dont work. after 12 January, my premium acount is free, why.

That sounds like your premium/pro expired!

Best regards,
Hish

RU from filepost to fsonic not working: Broken_Plugin
it it's filepost to close doors to filesonic, you should do it the same to them until they agree to make mutual RU.

Hi,
This is an issue our team is working on - they haven't blocked us.

It will be fixed soon! :)

Best regards,
Hish

PPD is frozen.

79f5e48109ad6fc8cfbb7d01b5b1fba8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back