FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
48 Pages of todays reply on this thread and most of the reply said that old system is better than new system. I think filesonic should start a poll and ask for their uploaders which system you like i.e. the old one or the new one.

I quote u...we want a poll :-)
I prefere old skin....

Dear Hish

i dont received payment in this week.
your teem said 'Fraud department...'.
but i registed my site.
i do not never 'Fraud' for now about 6 months with Filesonic.
i like Filsonic service.
please check my ticket #190226
hope to your team payments next wendsday.....

Filesonic again blocked in India by reliance

11071df573.jpg

ya bro u r right :(

bad news filesonic has been banned in india ! by reliance big pictures !

solution use google dns only use preferred DNS leave primary empty !

hope i helped someone :)

i dont know how to use dns :(

We all need to be cautious people.

Looks like Filesonic want to close affiliate program with rewards eventually. This new collaboration account stuff smells like it, FSC looks to be testing the waters.

To boot now those that want to buy premium account will see in one plan "LIMITED FILE SHARING" and in the new account "UNLIMITED FILE SHARING" very wise and smart wording there to confuse people, guess which account people will select???, with new account no rewards are given to uploaders so probaly this is a lets test the waters plan and eventually reduce account with rewards.

This is probably all to take measure against new laws (US LAWS) that wound render impossible to pay uploaders and use online payment options of today.

Look what happened to wupload which was/is directly related to FSC. Don't want o believe it but in times like this precautions are needed it seems. This is specially worrisome to exclusive FSC uploaders....

Files are not set as collaborate by default, you can choose which files you want to be collaborate and which not, so you can stil earn $$$.
The only difference beetween the 2 plans is the collaboration space.
(thats what i think not 100% sure)

With the new graphic interface there no public tick on folder anymore... Please fix that as i cannot share folders! Fix that ASAP!!!
Thank you!

Limited file sharing fro pro account,can someone explain this to me.

someone please explain this

It means that you have only 1GB space for Collaboration, as Marco said before.

They have to change/add an explanation near that.

sort by date in folders does not work

plz make a fix

It's discussed here in the last 20 pages, the problem is known and of course will be fixed.

Any one facing filesonic download problem from api ??

If you are using sBorg, You have to change 'Filesonic type' from "API access" to "Regular".
That is the only way it's working now.

I can't see the button to move all files selected or even to see all their links with bb codes.

Some help?

Maybe it's my problem and i can't see properly. :facepalm:

48 Pages of todays reply on this thread and most of the reply said that old system is better than new system. I think filesonic should start a poll and ask for their uploaders which system you like i.e. the old one or the new one.

Agree 100%.

More and more bad opinions about new look, filesonic, dont you see it? You said its created for us too, but now I see you completely ignoring opinions of ours.

^ Unfortunately NO u cannot :S i also want to use it , there are many things its missing and i need it back
Sales are stopped now due to this complicated system which they have implemented now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back