FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have a question about PPS and getting a high number of it per day, so..
To all: Is it better to rar file with size 400MB and post multiple rars (if it needs to) or instead of this, make a single file, which will not be downloadable to free users?

Thanks! :)

HI HISH
TODAY I'm NOT received my payment please help
my method PAYPAL :'(:'(
88270705.jpg

Dear Hish,

I see "Filesonic statistics report" is abnormal now. It was changed to new day slower than before. And the changing time is not fixed, is it right?

Pls confirm.

Hi Hish,

Sorry for ask this...but i think i better ask to avoid any mistake.

So at the right side tab, there's click here for request promo payout payment, after click that, there's email and password that we must fill, what email and password...? Is it our Filesonic login and password...? right now there's two bonus, do i have to make two request,or just once to cover those two bonus payment...???

And when it is paid to us...? Together with regular payment...

Thanks, please give me explanation, it will help me to avoid make mistake. I'm not sure what email and password that have to fill...

Thanks...

Promo

Hi, I asked "PROMO PAYOUT" > Money is added to my "Total" but after the payout from this week, so i will get it next week, no problem, but what if i, next monday ask "PROMO PAYOUT" from the coming weekend, that means i asked it twice. As i understood that the "Promo" is independable from the weekly payout... this twice asking will not "conflict" ?

Thanks, and thanks for the payout this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back