FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else got this problem while requesting promo?

f7aed9d8ca.png

Yeah,I think I also have some problems with sale counter.
Yesterday I got 5 sales and 4 of them was domain sales from the same file.
It looks like filesonic count 1 sale as 4 sales because I never had 4 sale from the same file in 1 day.
And I got also refund from that sale.
it's very strange and I don't want to have problems.

Hish,can you check this?

We're aware of it and taking a look into it. Don't worry - you'll get all of the bonus earnings you deserve

Best regards,
Marco

I know the files appear but that doesn't mean you guys should just ignore bugs like that..

We never ignore issues, big or small, we always communicate with IT to solve issues but it can't always be done in a second and sometimes it's just very high traffic, good for you, it means your getting downloads and sales ;)

Best regards,
Marco

hi hich
yesterday I signed to the ELITE program and I did not realize that the min payout is 300$ until after I signed :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: could you pleas switch my account to the basic plane because it will take months if not years to reach 300$ pleas pleas pleas help me
my account ID is anes2010

Done, back to normal plan

Best regards,
Marco

Please! Help me!

Buy premium account (ticket #177849)

I like to buy a premium account but when i enter the page it says my ip was blocked, and i don't know why
how can i buy the account?

thank you

—azael

cant resume

@"filesonic hish",
hi,i have a problem, i have a premium account, i use IDM for download and it is last version, when i start a download( or a queue) my downloads break, and i cant resume theme, when i check my filesonic account i got that i logged out, i log in but every time this problem happens.
please help me.
thanks

Hello
I have got 3 sales on 3rd December Saturday .
but i got only 2 sales promo. 4+4= $8 USD
May be it will 4+4+4= $12 USD
what is the problem? i don't understand.
please solve this problem

id details on support ticket #177966
please check...

f947a6a478.png

Last edited:
may be one is refunded, click on PREMIM SALES section and u put a screencap
of it, i'm sure one of them is refunded. and we will see 2 premium sales + 1 refund

Hello
I have got 3 sales on 3rd December Saturday .
but i got only 2 sales promo. 4+4= $8 USD
May be it will 4+4+4= $12 USD
what is the problem? i don't understand.
please solve this problem

id details on support ticket #177966
please check...

f947a6a478.png

Yes, I have the same problem!!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
It is Promo for 2011-12-03.

@djkelaj; 2 sales + 1 refund = 1 sale :facepalm:

If so, promo will be 4$ and sales earning would be 14.4$!

Everyone here keep telling promo is not correct for saturday. Actually it is very correct, not correct is the premium sales. Check the links you have premium sales on saturday. Some links duplicated and i believe it's a bug.

its not a bug, this is the system since 1st day of them. they add sales+ refund in same category may be its must be seperated and but they did not since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back