FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My premium download speed with filesonic.
yfjpzmdo5wxd.jpg

Does users that post fake FS files get some punishment? One guy is posting fake files all the time. Here is his file!!!
Code:
[url]http://www.filesonic.com/file/2XXXXXXXXXX[/url]

Do something about those guys!!! I doubt FS need their business...X-(

Is pointless to report that kind of fake downloads, i used to report them, and they never banned nor deleted the files, for example there is a guy that has been spaming this link
Code:
 http://www.filesonic.com/file/2XXXXXXXXX
for about 3 months in a popular website 24/7 using an autoposting script, so it looks like if you generate enough sales you can do whatever you want. :))

If you think users are spamming send us a affiliate ticket and we will check them, don't post them here

Regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Hello Hish or macro,

unable to download...IP blocked.. please help me... 78.140.163.55 is blocked.. BUT this is not my IP.. My friend also getting same IP problem.... Something problem with system... please fix it as soon as possible...

My IP is: 139.195.0.253

Thank u

it's always been like this .... promo is the worst time to earn with FS especially if you are PPD. of course any complaints about speed are swiftly swept under the carpet.

seriously what is this
yesterday i was getting like 1mb upload speed or less and today it keeps failing atleast twice before uploading and its USA server not EU

0531ef6830bdf94905281833fdbcdc39.jpg

i am also thinking about it. XD

let me know where you moving... ;)

2moro i will be out of FSC and all my files will be deleted.... FUCK THIS SPEED.

less speed less upload less upload less $$$ < WTF. becuz of Speed. X-(

stats slow today ?

when uploading speed is low then slow will be low to cuz people upload less...

took 13hrs to upload 15GB frm 1gbport. X-(

seriously what is this
yesterday i was getting like 1mb upload speed or less and today it keeps failing atleast twice before uploading and its USA server not EU

i know who you feel X-(

There is a promo when we can't upload a single file?
What the purpose of having a promo then?

:)) , so they can make more money and we don't X-(

can't upload fuck no promo frm me. X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

seriously what is this

the problem is FSC redirecting non-US uploads to US servers that's why we're suffering too. they shouldve just let the non-US to not upload at all until they fix the EU servers.

downloading with premium account from filesonic becomes so slow compared to last days
what happened to the servers of filesonic
i hope uploading also isnot that slow

regards

Info Needed

Hi Hish/Marco,

I want to subscribe to a premium account for FileSonic but before I do I need some info regarding to account policies.

Does FileSonic have the practise of blocking user from downloading for 24 hours or banning user forever like those happening in FileServe?

Thanks in advance.

From,
Chia Chung Weng

I have 4mbit and can get 500 kbyte/sec (max of 4mbit), there is no problem for me.
By the way some servers may be OVERLOADED and some files MAy give error
or slow. Try to find optional mirrors of same file in filesonic may be uploaded in other servers in google. I'm sure u will see better speed.

hi hish. first of all thanks for the all the nice promo you are offering.I would like to know one thing. If i want to receive my money through bank wire transfer than what is minimum cashput limit ? (note: i m not Elite). it will be my pleasure if you tell me the whole proceedings. thanks in advance.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back