FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cvrle77, did u try remote from FSo 2 wupload, it works like copy option of filesonic.
when I put my urls in remote section in wupload (my filesonic urls) it gives me
urls of wupload immediatelly,it works like this nearly 2-3 days. No waiting no upload
no remote. There is a magic last 3 days. I carried my 2.6 tb files in 10 min from FSo
to wupload with this way. Some files gives error but %95 of my files copied to wupload
directly in seconds (at the time of copy files) This is why I stopped sharing, cause people
leech my files in seconds to wupload and wupload did not give me sales of files between
400-1000 mb files. This direct copy of wtf it is must be stopped.

Hmmm I doubt they are even copying the files. I think they just match the MD5 of each file and just create the new link to save storage just link what wupload does.

I guess I'm going to have to password protect my files again.

masterb56 I really do not think so, cause I checked it, its not. its not md5 copy.
I web upload a file . When I tried to remote same file from filesonic 2 wupload
it did not make a new url in filesonic. If there is a md5 system, it had been made a new copy of it.
passwording is good for PPD not good for PPS.

its more than that, 10 gbit or more cause none of connection can copy 2,6 tb files in few minutes or any new tech disks make a copy of 2,6 tb files from a disk to another.

Your files are scattered on different servers. Basically, every file is physically on different server. So, when you remote uploading, its not just one server that is working. And, it's multiple connections at once. When you have files on 100 servers, that is 100X 1 Gbit, and 2.6TB is nothing...

Last edited:
When the servers speeds will be solved???this is 3rd week.....will be another lost weekend???Just let us know....
Starting from now i will not upload 1kb till the speeds are solved.
Because i will upload for almost nothing

Hey Hish, what about payments?

szcrfc2a8cj1.png

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back