FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm practically losing money after I joint Elite plan today. Sales from the previous week can not be inherited in Elite plan. So, this is my first week in Elite plan and I only get 12$ per sale for the rest of this week (guess 3 sales from this Monday when I was still at normal PPS-fixed plan will also not be counted in Elite plan >_<). If I were still at normal PPS-fixed plan, I would be earning 13$ for each sale. I hope Elite plan will help me to cover this week‘s lost and earn more in the long run. I'm going to try harder.
ch850gotuvol.jpg

Good Day Everyone .

I don't know if I can post this here , but I really to need help .

I do not know why my IP has been blocked , I could not login to my account either.

One thing I would like to confirm that I have never share my account to anybody else since the day I purchased it .

I do have change the password couple of times that is all and then suddenly my IP has been blocked without any reasonable reason .

I believe my account was suspended in error, but I can't contact with Filesonic Technicians ...Please help me ...

Thank you in advance .

Please forgive me in case I post in a wrong place .

Regards.

Good Day Everyone .

I do not know why my IP has been blocked , I could not login to my account either.

One thing I would like to confirm that I have never share my account to anybody else since the day I purchased it .

I do have change the password couple of times that is all and then suddenly my IP has been blocked without any reasonable reason .

I believe my account was suspended in error, but I can't contact with Filesonic Technicians ...Please help me ...

Thank you in advance .

Regards.

You need to send your username and ip adress to filesonic team and they will unblock it. Sometimes it can take a few hours before they reply so be patient.

Hi, I have problems with the payment from filesonic. Last week I did not get any money, even though I had more than $20 in my filesonic account. Can I count on that I'll get the money this week? And which day is the payment done ?

Dear nhp1, just contact Hish here and he will help you. I also had similar problem, couldn't reach anybody from FS whole week and just when I decided to give up on my FS account, I posted and explained my problem here, didn't expecting anything, but Hish really surprised me, he contacted me and helped me to recover my stolen FS account.
I managed to do that thanks to Hish and he is going to help you too, I am sure.
Good luck,
Biserb

Good Day Everyone .

Thank you in advance .

Regards.

Hi mate, see this post. http://www.wjunction.com/1036338-post20490.htm

Hi Evil333 .

I have done exactly like I've been told and after all I received this message.

"You are already registered in the help desk. Please login to submit your request."

I tried to login but I then can never be able to login , I fill in the Captcha , submit a request , and it keeps going around and around in a circle like that .

Thank you anyway bro.

Well ...I keep trying but no hope...

I can not even get in their frontpage , once I click to connect it leads me to this :

fc9fd80a6df844ad817586a8ad32f324ccbca08a31a4c89e06651f04a0ce46886g.jpg

Then I fill in the Captcha ...

4cd223a5e9fa92a4e83af68c65773d0deadb4f4b1aa17e6ceb95a11304ffea766g.jpg

After click on submit I received this :

87d5efdf95480090688708c615fe36ac2bbc26bf1269306a9654fce012ae2ac96g.jpg

I don't know what to do , my acct was lifetime premium thought. I purchased it on 04/sept/2011 and my IP has been blocked on 02/sept , not even a month for me to use .

Last edited:
Hi Evil333 .

I have done exactly like I've been told and after all I received this message.

"You are already registered in the help desk. Please login to submit your request."

I tried to login but I then can never be able to login , I fill in the Captcha , submit a request , and it keeps going around and around in a circle like that .

Thank you anyway bro.

Oops, then sending PM to Hish maybe the most effective way to get in contact.

Good luck mate.

Hi emmanuell

We unbanned it yesterday, but one of the users got it banned again!

I am contacting him to make sure it wont happen again... I can't spend all the time unbanning IPs!

Hish

i think something is wrong somewhere, when i refresh the page i was able to access the filesonic site , but when i reshresh it again it says ip blocked again, even though i did not try to login. it happened within 10 seconds. maybe its not login error

i was able to login now, pray it stays forever. thanks HISH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back